Room of Requirement

About time I updated, right? :') I know, I suck.
I started this story ages ago and since then I think the writing is really bad so once I finish this story I'll do some major editing.
Thank you for sticking with me!
- BuffyVerse x
-------------------------
Swiftly, as if i weighed nothing, Tom carried me inside the castle and put me back on my own two feet as he paused to stare at... A wall?

"I'm sure the wall's interesting and all but the pain is killin' me." I winced, trying to humour him through my pained tone.

Irritated, Tom rolled his eyes at me and continued to look towards the wall as if expecting something to jump out at him.

"Yeah..." I said slowly while looking at him as if he had gone mad. "I'm just gonna go-"

"Wait!" Tom's sharp, vicious voice hurt my ears like nails to a chalkboard.

I huffed and looked back to him. "What?"

"You look like you're about to faint." Tom sneered. "You'll probably walk five feet before you collapse."

I walked towards the wall, taking my time as I counted out five feet which made Tom breath heavily. "What do you care?" I whispered, harshly.

Tom ignored me and went back to his wall.

"Fine, if that wall is more intriguing than-" what happened next cut off the end of my sentence.

A door appeared in front of Tom and me. It slowly got bigger and bigger till it could be walked through without craning necks.

"Woah..."

"Welcome to the Room of Requirement." Tom smirked, opening the door.

The Room of Requirement... Oh yes that had been our DADA 'classroom' when Umbridge became headmistress ages ago.

Quickly, I snuck through and Tom after me as he closed the door behind us.

"How?" I questioned, thinking it would only be appropriate to ask seeing as I was supposed to be new here as I looked around the massive room.

"It's a room that only appears in a time of need. No one else can come in here."

Hmm not too sure about that.

"Why do we need it?" I asked, sitting down on a red velvet (not the cake) sofa I found next to me.

"To clean you up." Tom said.

Me? He did something for me? Do doubt he'd benefit somehow.

While lost in my thoughts, Tom walked towards a cabinet on the wall, next to the door and took out some bandages and a cloth.

Then he wet the cloth with warm water from a sink next to the cabinet.

Damn this place had everything. I guess that was the point as it was made for what wizards and witches required.

Tom sat next to me on the sofa and put his left hand on my cheek. Though his hand was cold it was oddly comforting. Unfortunately, he had just killed basically a person less than an hour ago with those very hands.

Truth be told he was probably protecting me or more likely himself but the killing was illegal and also... Just resulted in death. I wonder how many creatures he had hurt with that wand of his.

Gently he rose the cloth in his right hand to my eyebrow and I winced as the liquid made contact with the wound.

Tom brushed away a bit of my mattered hair off my face as he removed the mud from my forehead.