Tom's soft side?

"There you are!" A voice shouted.

I spun round and saw the Riddle guy.

We were each at opposite ends of the corridor and looking at each other with dislike.

"How long was I gone?" I asked curiously, walking a few step towards him.

"A day." Tom answered his eyes scanning me. "Where were you?"

Lie Katherine! I told myself. This event could change the future.

"I-I don't know." I stuttered. "I-I was knocked out and woke up here."

Damn! Not even a baby would believe me.

Tom walked very slowly toward me, like he was a tiger in a forest and I just so happened to be his next victim.

My heart beat very fast and I could swear even he could hear it thumping away.

He was directly in front of me, looking very imposing.

I trembled under his gaze.

Tom tucked a loose piece of hair behind my ear and my skin tingled where his finger tips ever so slightly gazed my skin. He leaned forwards and his lips brushed against my neck which made me close my eyes in pleasure. His lips slowly reached my ear and me almost sigh in how sweet his movements were. His lips pressed to my ear and they parted. I could feel his warm breath against my cool skin.

"You're lying." He whispered as he pulled away sharply.

My eyes widened with fear and anger. How dare he do that to me!

"I also think you're lying about a lot of other things." Tom continued. "And I bet before you lost your memory so conventionally you knew who I was before you met me."

I shook my head. "No, that's not possible."

"Oh, but Karen." Tom smiled gleefully. "It is."

I looked at him confused.

"You see I happen to be as much the Legillemence as you are the Metamorphmagus." Tom twirled a lock of my hair around his fingers.

"What are you- Oh!" I was about to question why Tom was touching my hair when I noticed it had changed colour to yellow.

"How?" I asked looking into his eyes which seemed to be kinder than they were a few minutes ago.

"Like I said you're a Metamorphmagus. It means you can change your appearance but your hair usually changes colour based on your mood. While I infiltrate your mind having mastered Legillemency"

This all seemed a bit much to take in but I managed to put on a calm face.

"What am I thinking right now Riddle?" I mocked.

Tom smirked at me while I felt a paging in my head.

"About me perhaps?"

My cheeks burned red and my hair turned light pink.

"I take that as a yes then." Tom smirked grew. "And I wasn't even reading your thoughts."

I tried to turn my face away from him but he pulled my chin up to face him.

It was the last thing I expected from a heartless monster but he leaned in to my face.

He looked at me in the eyes with lust for a moment before pressing his lips to mine.