His Wing Man

When Harvey returns home I can hear the door slam shut.

It sounded like he was in a hurry. I shut off the tv in my room and lean against my door frame, watching him scramble.

"Yes, Mr. Specter?" I giggle at him.

He looks up at me and smiles, rushing up to me, holding onto my arms.

"Carmen." He whispers.

"Harvey." I reply.

His smile fades and is immediately replaced with him raising a brow at me, the smirk is undeniable.

"I got Leslie to testify of their relationship. When you get it out of Gwen then we'll be on board, that's our evidence and Leslie will back it."

"Right.. So why'd you call me Carmen? What are you looking for?" I ask.

"Same reason you called me Harvey. I consider us friends." His smile is chummy and I just knew there was a catch.

"Cmon Harvey, I know for a fact that we are not friends."

"Alright, fine. I need you as my wing man tonight."

"Excuse me? How can I even possibly be a wing man?"

"Her friends a lesbian." He laughs faintly and goes to grab casual clothes. I follow him, closely.

"Are you kidding me?! Harvey! I'm not a lesbian! She's going to feel me up or something."

"Girls don't do that on the first date." He winks.

"You plan on taking this woman home! They obviously do that on the first date!"

He turns around to me, handing me his sport jacket as he undresses in front of me like its no big deal. When I see him in his briefs I drop all of the clothing he had just handed me. I watch him walk into his closet and I practically melt. I would do anything for this man, as I already do. But, all for the wrong reasons. It wasn't because I was obligated, it was because I wanted to, in hopes that he'd see me differently. Not like every other girl.

"I uh... If I'm going on a date I should go get dressed."

"No! Wait!" He shouts, walking up to me and grabbing my hand, only a pair of nice jeans hanging from his hips. Dear lord.

"I bought you something." He whispers, smiling.

I just about faint when he pulls out a red hot Versace dress with pointed nude heels. I touch the dress and can't hold in my squeal.

"Harvey! It's gorgeous!" I scream, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He pulls me away and smiles softly at me. And there's that stare again. I wanted to make the move, but could I do that to my boss? Obviously not. He didn't like me like that. There was nothing to break the stare this time though, nothing except his face inches from mine and the words he oh so softly whispers,

"Put it on."

The tone in his voice was mildly demanding but it was such a turn on. I go to walk out and change in my bedroom but Harvey grabs my wrist.

"Right here." He says.

I peel my shorts off of my waist and let them drop to my ankles. Harvey gives me a gentle nod and walks away to go find his shirt and leather jacket.

I slide my shirt over my head and I'm standing in Harvey's room in a lace bra and panties. Something I hoped I'd be doing differently. I slip on the dress from my legs to my torso and push my hair aside, stepping into my heels.