Spy Agency

CARMENS POV:

It was almost like no one knew I had left and come back and that's because, most of them didn't. Who knew Harvey could just change my mind within a day? Of course, I'm sure Donna talked him into it, like the majority of his decisions.

I was setting up Harvey's desk for the morning, beating him to the office again.

I am jolted up by a strong female voice.

"You're doing a great job, keeping Harvey's brain in check." She says as I turn to her, her smirk extremely intimidating.

"Jessica." I speak, dropping my bagel.

"Intimidating her already? It's 7 in the morning, Jessica." Harvey says, coming in with a smirk as he winks at me.

After that kiss everything between us felt, well, better than normal. It felt comfortable. Like we were in a good enough place to go further or back away from it, but the waters were clear and it was relieving.

"How's the case coming? I got a call from your client, Harvey. If you don't settle within the next few days, this goes to trial. She doesn't want a trial. She wants the settlement. Have you even talked to the opposing counsel?" She raises a brow and I pry the file from its designated spot, handing her a copy.

"I know it's kind of Donnas thing to hand out the files but, I had a special spot for these." I say with a large grin.

Of course I wanted to impress the big cheese.

"Harvey should be able to settle after the Barboas sh-" Harvey wraps me in a large hug.

"You are just the best, QUIET, little PA in Manhattan. We'll close the case in no time, Jessica." Harvey pats my head roughly, holding me in an awkward embrace.

As soon as Jessica leaves and I give her a hand shake goodbye, I pry myself out of Harvey's weird embrace.

"What was that for?!" I ask, brushing out my ruffled hair.

"You spying for me, on a case, without either party's acknowledgement, is extremely illegal." He says with a blank face, like I was stupid.

"This firm could get into a lot of shit for this, for Mike too. You put a lot at risk here, don't you?" I ask with a chuckle.

Harvey brushes up beside me and tucks a hair behind my ear.

"I want you so badly." He whispers.

"I can hear everything!" Donna shouts, rushing in and getting in the middle of us.

"Don't be gross. Not here... Also, you have tickets to the Barboas show?!" Her eyes are gleaming and she obviously wanted to go.

"You're not going to say anything about her coming back?" Harvey was surprised and had a goofy smirk on his lips.

"Wasn't talking to you! And I knew this would be the outcome of you running after her."

"Running after me?" I ask, confidence peaking.

"Ignore her." Harvey says smoothly, fixing his tie.

"Oh you did not just tell her to ignore me." Donna snapped her fingers.

"Anyways! About those tickets!" She grins.

"Sorry Donna, she's taking me." Harvey chimes up from his desk.

"What? What happened to me taking Mike?"

"Well, we already went out with Gwen, better chance of getting back there if she recognizes both of us." Harvey was so smart but I felt he had a hidden agenda to the endeavor.