Chapter 3:Sleepover?

Alex's POV
I left to go talk to my brother Darren who was arriving in a week. "Darren you have to hurry. Our soon to be P.A is perfect ." After talking to him a bit I exit and I seemed to walk in at the perfect time. Her long beautiful legs bent and she began to fall. I ran over and caught Rosette in time. Her face looked extremely pale, how did I not notice before? I carried her to my dad's office. "ROSETTE! What happened to her!" He yelled rushing over from the door. "Im not sure but she seems sick. Her face is pale and her breathing is heavy.  Not to mention she fainted." " Okay go get ice, water, a bag, and snacks. She'll need them when she wakes." I rushed to the employee area. Ignoring eyes on me, I grabbed the items she needed. I walked in on my father pulling out a bed from the couch in the corner. I gave him a confused look. "For emergencies and late nights" he explained. I layed her down and placed the ice bag on her forehead. Her red, plump lips were slightly open for her hot sweet breath to exit and as her chest rose I couldn't help but stare at her breasts. I began feeling aroused at her appearance and placed my jacket over her. My father and I watched her and spoke a little while waiting for her to awaken.
After about 30 min, she stirred and placed her arm over her forehead. Her eyes fluttered open but quickly closed at the light. She groaned at the brightness.  She moved her arm and I got a good view. Her beautiful eyes now hazy fluttered open sleepily as she took in her surroundings. Noticing us she got up suddenly. "U-Um what is going on here" she asked. "Well Crimson you fainted and were asleep for 30 min" My dad said. "Oh im sorry.  Ill get back to work. Sorry for the sudden inconvenience." She fret and tried to get up but her legs seemed to buckle under her. "Rosette just relax and take a deep breath..... So have you ever fainted before." I asked. "No" she muttered looking away. Liar. "Have you been feeling sick lately?" "No Mr.Emerson. " i saw how her eyes avoided mine. She's  lying.
"Rose" I pulled her chin towards me so she'd look me in the eyes. "Mr.Emerson please let me return to my work, as you can see im fine" she said sternly before jerking away. Thats the most emotion I've ever seen from her. I sighed in defeat. She rose placing my now folded jacket on the bed and walked to my dad. "May I head to the lab?" He thought for a second. "Is the team there?" She stayed quiet for a sec. "Yes the schedules  say John and Julie are there" "Ok then. Goodnight Crimson" "Goodnight Mr.Emerson" I watched her walk out. Damn her ass is nice.

Rosette's POV
After getting dressed, I gathered my supplies needed for testing. I walked next to John while observing our current experiment. "Well look who decided to show up" he said smirking. "Now John if you dont cut the crap ill cut your balls off." I heard Julie cackle from behind us. "Man Rosette lighten up. You're always so uptight. Why dont we get some drinks?" He said. "No thanks. Ill be leaving as soon as we are done. " he just shook his head as we continued our testing. Him and the others always joke with me which is fine. They are comfortable for that but I dont reply too much except only for a few nice remarks and comebacks. I keep my usual composure around them but since they are my team I treat them more like close companions/partners.

After cleaning up and a few pervy jokes from Julie, I changed and went to my car. I turned on the ignition but it didnt start. "Dammit!"I yell. First I get sick, then I faint, NOW my car is fucking around! Someone knocked on the window and I turned to see a big dark figure standing by it. I quietly reached in my bag for my knife. I turned on the light seeing that it was Mr.Emerson's son, shit. "Window!" He said sounding muffled. I stepped out instead hearing what he had to say. "Need a ride?" "No thank you." "Well your car doesnt work" "It does I was just....fixing my make up" "I don't see any  make up" "You make many observations" "I like to know my workspace.....and what im getting into" he said smirking. "What exactly are you getting into, Mr.Emerson?" He chuckled. I could feel myself a bit attracted to this man but it wont last long."So why dont I just drive you home?" "No thank you Mr.Emerson. I like walking" "So do I but not while being sick." He said placing a hand on my waist causing me to jump. He leaded me to a black mustang. It. Was. Beautiful. I sped up a bit and looked at the beautiful detail. AND IT HAD 0 SCRATCHES! I quickly straightened myself out when I heard him chuckle. God that laugh will kill me. "I see your fond of cars" I glared at him. "I can just walk Mr.Emerson." I say slightly annoyed now. "Call me Alex. Mr.Emerson is too formal." "I prefer Mr.Emerson" I got in as he did. "Take a right on---" he turned before I could say anything. Creepy ass man knows my address!!! He glanced over at me. "I like to know about my workers." "So I work for you now?" He shook his head before answering. "Well I am going to take over soon. Although everyone will have to be interviewed again" I have a chance to escape then. Now that I notice, he's really built. His shirt easily shows the outlines to his body without his blazer. Men like that seem......a bit unsettling. We pulled into the gate to my apartments. Each building is for one person so its quite roomy and private. He got out to open my door but I didnt bother waiting. We walked side by side up the steps. "I was going to open your door." "I didnt need you too" "Your husband must like fiesty woman" what the hell "Please refrain from comments like that.....and im not married" I saw his evil smirk at the corner of my eye. Once I walked in I noticed how late it was. I bit my lip wondering if I should. "It's really late......If you'd like you can stay here" "I wouldn't want to be rude" he said smiling. Why did I even ask?! "I dont want you falling asleep behind the wheel. But if you're able to joke around then I'll assume you're fine" I say showing my annoyance. "Actually I am a bit tired. Thank you for your hospitality" he said walking it. I locked the door and went to change while he sat on the couch. Once in my room I quickly tore off my suit and threw my shoes to Idaho. I grabbed my pajamas and put my hair down although I tied it up after. I cant help the attraction I feel towards him. I am human after all. Thinking of him and i doing something we shouldn't had me aroused. Dammit why now? He is my boss and I still dont ever want to be with anyone ever again. I should have learned my lesson by now. I cringed at the memories and shook my head. I guess I was too lost in my thoughts to notice someone came in. I screamed and leapt for a blanket to cover my half naked body.

Alex's POV
My god. Her body is amazing! She seemed to lost in her thoughts to notice I had entered. I looked at her beautiful face. She had a pained expression that made her even more breathtaking. She has curves in all the right places, the definition of my perfect woman. I wanted to hold her so badly. I cant help this pull to her, her voice, her walk, her look. She drives me crazy and its so hard to refrain myself from touching her. I heard a scream and realized she had jumped for a blanket.

Rosette's POV
I covered myself as best as I could. "WHAT IS IT MR.EMERSON!?" He chuckled before answering. "I need a blanket" i quickly regained my posture and lost the frightened look. "I will retrieve one but I would really appreciate you knocking next time" he nodded before leaving. But not before sneaking a peek at me. A blush quickly formed as I put on some silk pajamas and brushed my teeth before walking out with a blanket. I called Alex but he was already knocked out on the couch. He must've been tired, thank goodness I let him stay over or else who knows what horrible things could've happened. I hadn't noticed I was staring until he stirred in his sleep. I covered him with a blanket before heading to my room.

In the morning I woke up extra early. After putting on a suit and placing my hair up in a bun...my usual, I walked out of my room and turned to see Alex without a shirt. I quickly turned around and went to the kitchen while hearing his chuckle. My god his voice is so alluring.