Chapter 14:The Night Before

Rosette's POV
It was still dark. The sun was barley starting to make an appearance. The police and ambulance sirens filled my ears. I stared at the ground with dead eyes, feeling very cold. The cops walked away with him. He looked at me, a scowl on his cut up face. I shivered and tears began to fall down my face. Why did I ever go? Why did I listen to him? My cold body was suddenly wrapped in a warm blanket but I still shivered. I stared at the wrecked car. Two pairs of feet came into view and my eyes watered when I looked up. Alex and Darren.

*****Seven hours earlier*****
"My little flower~? Get over here now"
My breath got caught in my throat.
I stared at him hesitant. I wanted to stay behind Alex and Darren but the fear he gave me when he looked like that made my legs move to him. A hand stopped me. I looked up at Alex. "Rose no" he said with an angry face. My eyes watered but I looked away and pushed past Alex. I knew if I looked up, his expression would break my heart. He grinned when I stood next to him then wrapped his grimy hand around my waist. "We'll be leaving now" he walked away, roughly pulling me along. "If you think we're just gonna let you take her from us so easily, you've got another thing coming, you piece of shit" Darren basically yelled. "Darren no" I told him with the strongest voice I could muster up. He looked at me, his expression matching Alex's. I winced and looked away. "You heard the woman." He said. Then we left. Once we reached the car, he yanked me by the hair and threw me into the passenger seat. I yelped when I hit the dashboard which made me cut my lip. "You fucking bitch!" He yelled once he got in the drivers seat. I tried to move away but he grabbed my hair, yanking me towards him. I screamed. "Shut the fuck up! You dumb bitch , you're gonna pay when we get home" he said while shoving me away and stepping on the pedal. I whimpered in fear. He's so mad god I fucking regret listening to him. He sped through the roads and past a red light. "Slow down!" I screamed as we swerved. Right as he steadied the car, something hit us from the back. My seatbelt stopped me from bashing into the dashboard. My chest hurt so bad as I groaned. He cursed to himself and kept driving. I turned around and gasped.

Alex's POV
"HOLY FUCK DARREN BE CAREFUL!SHES IN THE FUCKING CAR WITH HIM" I yelled at Darren. He sped up and hit their back bumper once more. "I know now shut the fuck up! I just need him to pull tf over!" Darren yelled back. Darren hit them once more and their car skid off the road. At first we thought it was okay until they went over a rail that threw their car down a small hill. "Oh my god rose!!" I screamed. "Fuck fuck fuck!!" Darren yelled to himself as we stopped at the edge of the road and left the car. My heart was thumping out of my chest as fear filled me. What if she got really hurt! What if we really messed this up! I pulled out my phone as we approached the car. "Hello? Yeah there's been an accident on Domeni Rd. Yes please send an ambulance quick!" I hung up then followed Darren as we tried to look inside the steaming car. Rose was cut up and a little unconscious but luckily didn't look too bad. Darren stood behind me as I gently pulled Rose out of the passengers seat. "A-Alex?" Rose look at me with hazy eyes. "Yeah Rose it's me. Darren is here too. Stay with us" I said while giving her cheek a slight tap. She looked around and I suppose she remembered what happened. "W-where is he?? I have to go lemme go please!" Rose began to cry when I didn't let her go. I turned around and looked at Darren. He must've understood my anger because he nodded and went over to the drivers side. I whispered into Rose's ear trying to calm her down. "Alex. He's not here" Darren said then walked back over to me. "What do you me-"

Darren POV
"WATCH OUT!" I yelled at Alex. He hit him over the head with a large chunk of wood which caused Alex to drop Rose. She screamed and tried to cover Alex from him but he yanked her up away from him. "Let her go!!" I yelled at him. "You better back off if you care about her safety" he threatened then smiled a nasty grin. "She's real fun, I bet you wish you could've felt her" he laughed. My body shook in anger. How dare her fucking talk about her like that!!It took all I had not to try kill this fucker until I saw Alex. "ROSE DUCK!" I screamed at her and she did as told. Alex tackled him to the ground and begun punching him. I grabbed Rose and told her to wave down the police. She nodded vigorously and ran. I wanted to hug her and wipe away the tears that fell down her face but rn we had to deal with this shithead. He threw off Alex and hit him once. I ran towards him and tackled him. So much anger surged through my body. He hurt my brother and he hurt the girl I love. I punched him over and over again until Alex pulled me off. "Darren that's enough you'll kill him!" He yelled. Alex held me back as some officers grabbed him.

Rose's POV
The officers asked me questions and I answered each and everyone. I couldn't stop worrying about Alex and Darren. I hadn't seen them since Darren told me to run. Some nurse sat me on the ambulance and cleaned my wounds. He told me I wouldn't need any stitches which was good. My heart was beating so quickly. What if they got really hurt? What if they dont want anything to do with me after this?? Had I really fallen for them so hard that it hurts to even think about living without them? I scoffed and laughed at myself. I was pitiful. I looked up and saw them. Tears began to fill my eyes as I ran towards them. I sobbed into both of their shoulders as they held me tightly. "Are you two ok?" I said as I finally pulled away. They both chuckled as I checked their faces and bodies. "We should be asking you that" Alex said grabbing my hand as Darren grabbed my other. Darren kissed my head. "Rose we have to talk"

******************
Alie-Soooo what do you think? Omg do I ask that after each chapter? 😂This took way longer than expected once again. I've just been kinda stuck but lately I've kinda been writing more so I think I'm finally gonna be able to actually update more.
I know I said that last time but this time I really mean it :) Comment, Vote, Follow do as you please. I love hearing what you guys have to say about the story. Until the next chapter, Byeeeeeeeeeee ^~^