Ch.4 Rewrite

There stood a man in a dimly lit halfway, stumbling to a locked room. He banged on the door until the hinges came loose. A young girl hid quietly, hoping to avoid the encounter. But after his threats, she had agreed to join him...

Elijahs POV (begins when Elise leaves to the vending machines)
The woman seemed to have no filter. Despite my authority, she bluntly called out my appearance, much like she had done to my father during my observation of them. I'm not the kind of man to lust for or chase women, let alone one I just met. That may be my brother but not I. Unfortunately, I had felt the air catch in my chest when I first saw her. She looked at me with stern eyes but softly at my father. I'm sure she caught me staring, which only seemed to make her nervous. Yet she would still offer me a drink at this time of night. Watching her leave my office had been a treat as I could easily notice her figure which had been....attracting.... I shook my head with a sigh. How long has it been since I'd been with a woman? Far too long if one is having such an effect on me. I stood up with a folder in my arms. I tried to focus on the text but my mind was too tired. The couch in the corner did look comfortable. I set down the folder and walked over to the couch, laying down and groaning in pleasure as the pressure left my back...

I must have dozed off because I came too with Elise in my office. I looked around and saw her searching a cabinet. I decided to pretend to sleep and observe the woman. She turned back to me and I quickly shut my eyes. Did she see me? The click of her heels grew closer. Her lovely scent had filled my nose and much like earlier this week, my mind began to melt. It seems she didn't notice because after she approached me, I felt a warm blanket cover me. Very surprising from such a sheltered woman. Then she stood there for a moment. The little creep must've been staring at me. The thought of that pleased me greatly. It'd be nice if she had begun to feel as stuck on me as I her. I felt temped to open my eyes. I wonder how her little self would react. Would her dark, luring eyes lighten from the surprise? Would her stern expression break from the fear? Before I could decide, she stepped away and began to shuffle around my desk. Although I don't like the idea of someone sticking their nose in my work, I know she is a very capable and experienced worker. Plus, I wanted to observe her more. As she worked on the documents, I watched her eyebrows furrow and relax as her gentle lips seemed to do the same. At many points she would begin to chew her lip, something I've noticed she does often. Each time she did, my eyes were glued. She would glance up every so often and each time id quickly shut my own. Yes, my tactics to begin to know a person are strange, but I believe you can get to understanding a person better through both interaction and observation. When she finished, she stood up and took a long stretch. At this time, the city lights were bright in the night and they all seemed to reflect off of her. She stood there, looking to be the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. The soft moan that came from her relaxed lips sent a feeling through my mind and my body that I couldn't escape. In that moment, it was as if we were the only two people in the world, and I knew....an obsession had begun to form.

Sorry for the absence, I was not only very busy with work, but i also got very sick. All is good now and i hope you enjoy! Read, vote, comment, do as you please and ill see you next chapter :)