Chapter 10: Fuck

Rosette's POV
I did my best to avoid Darren and Alex. Which meant I had to bring in the girls. Fortunately they helped me a lot. Unfortunately, when I told them what happened they totally freaked. They asked to come over and I was about to say yes until I remembered I'm not staying there right now. Instead I suggested clubbing. The girls liked that idea and I somehow got them to think it was their idea to get a hotel room since work is off tomorrow for an annual safety check. The work day was over and Lucy was honking outside. I put away all the cleaned lab equipment with Julie's help and we head out. I took them to my room and we got ready. We left the hotel at 9 and got at the club by 10. It was a different one this time. "Let's get drunk!" Lucy yelled. She went for the bar and Julie and I followed. After a few drinks Lucy was gone. Wild crazy LOUD Lucy was here. Julie was totally fine. She can take a crapload of alcohol and as for me well I'm starting to feel the drinks. Lucy downed a shot and went to dance with some guys. And Julie went along with her. I kept drinking in hopes of forgetting my current situation. I took another shot but I could still remember HIS voice. I ordered a margarita from the bartender who was currently hitting on me. "So did you consider my offer?" He said with a seductive smile. "My shift ends in a few minutes. How bout you and I get out of here and have some real fun" I rolled my eyes. But the drinks are taking their toll and my confused brain decided to play along. "And what do you consider fun?" I say with a small smile playing at my lips. He beckoned me forward to whisper in my ear. "We can head to my place. I'll make you feel so good you will forget about your boyfriend" I smile as he pulls away. "I don't have a boyfriend" I whispered to him. He stared at me with lust as I sucked on the lime from my drink. Someone called for him. "I'll be right back beautiful" he said with a wink before walking away. Oh god what am I doing? This is not a good way to distract myself. My mind went back to the phone call. I shut my eyes tightly then opened them and took a sip of my drink. They started to make some loud announcement about the owners of the club coming out. Must be a couple who had big dreams about this place and shit. "I'm back beautiful" the bartender said. "Hello Mr.Bartender. Shouldn't i know your name " I replied. He chuckled. "It's Samuel" "Oooo a Sam. That's a nice name" I say trying it out. "Just wait til we're alone. I'll have you screaming it." He spoke in my ear as I giggled when he placed a soft kiss on my neck. "I look forward to it. But just know that you're not the only one with tricks" I say then bite his ear. He groaned in pleasure. "What the hell is going on here?!" I hear a familiar voice say. I turn around and see Alex and Darren standing behind me pissed as fuck. They were glaring at Sam like he took their favorite toy away. Wait. "Yes Boss?" Sam said stiffly. "Boss?!" I said in disbelief. I sobered up and gained my straight composure. "Get back to work. No flirting. Especially with someone else's property" Darren said. Sam angrily mumbled as he walked away. But he secretly slid me his number. I bit my lip trying not to laugh. Then I remembered they just called me their property. "What the hell it wrong with you? You two kiss me and suddenly I'm you're property?" I say ,pissed off. "Let's talk somewhere else" Alex says while grabbing my arm. I yank it away. "No. I'm out with friends and you can't tell me what to do. Answer me then leave me alone" "Keep running that sexy mouth of yours princess and we'll make you ours right here right now" Darren spoke with a dark look in his eyes. I choked on my words and I didnt protest when they pulled me away. Let me rephrase that. I couldn't protest since I seem to have lost my ability of speech.  The twins pulled me into a dark office. I noticed two desks and realized this was their office. It felt strange seeing that they had another life outside of the office. I must have been too deep in my thoughts because it took me awhile to notice that the guys were calling me. "What!?" I say feeling the anger rush back. "Did you hear a word he said?" Alex asked me. "No" I replied. "Why were you flirting with that bartender?" Darren asked. "Why should I have to answer you? Why do you two care so much about my life?!" I yelled. "We care when it can damage our reputation. Unlike you we care if people see our PA whoring around!" Darren yelled back. Pang to the heart. Two out of two have said that. "Ouch. You know what? Fuck you two I quit. Fuck the contract fuck the job and you two can go fuck eachother!" I yelled in both of their faces and walked out of their offices. While leaving the club I left both of the girls a message telling them I was leaving. I decided to walk home and blow off some steam.

I have been walking for 30 minutes and now I have no idea where I am. My feet hurt I have a headache and I feel humiliated. My two bosses both seem to think of me as a whore and they're so controlling. My phone ringed and I pulled it out.

Alex-Where are you? We passed by your house and the building owner told us you moved out.

I ignored his message and continued walking. I heard footsteps behind me but before I could turn, a hand was placed over my mouth. "Don't you dare scream my little flower. I'd hate to have to punish you so soon" a voice said. A familiar voice that scared me to the bone, the only one that could turn me back to the weak girl I was so many years ago. "I told you, I'll always find you"