Chapter 16: Late Night Fun

Rosette POV
"Come out come out wherever you are~" He sang out. I covered my mouth trying to mute my cries. His steps sounded awfully close to the closet I was hiding in. He stopped right next to my left by the door. His breathing was heavy which meant he was mad. "GET THE FUCK OUT HERE WHEN I CALL YOU, YOU FUCKING SLUT!" He screamed while banging on the door next to me. I jumped up in fear and tried to stay quiet. I knew I messed up when I cried out loud and his chilling laugh echoed throughout the room. "I found you~" He sang once more before the closet door rapidly opened and I screamed as loud as my voice could handle.

I gasped as I rushed up in bed. Sweat soaked the sheets under me. I stared into the dark as I tried to catch my breath. My hands shook as I peeled the sheets off from under me. I froze when I felt an arm over my waist. I slowly turned to see if it was him. Then I remembered what happened. I let out a breath of relief when I felt Darren and Alex next to me. I smiled to myself. I slowly slid out of their grips and walked to the connected restroom. I washed my face with cold water to wake me up. I took a quick shower and afterwards stood in front of the mirror. I shut my eyes tightly trying to forget the nightmare. I forgot about that night. I wish it never happened. Movement in the mirror caught my attention as I looked up and saw Alex in the mirror. "Good morning" I turned to look at him. "It's actually still nighttime" he said with a smirk. I looked out the window and quietly said oh. I rested my hands on the sink as I laid back in it. "Why are you up? Bad dream?" He said as he walked closer to me. His movements made me nervous. "Um kinda yeah" I replied while looking away. He reached up to touch my face and I flinched, mentally cursing myself. He slowly touched my cheek and I found myself leaning into his touch. I looked into his eyes. He looked at me with something I couldn't understand. "You can tell me. Don't be scared" he told me. I'm confused. I grabbed his wrist and slowly moved it from my face. "Why?" I asked him. "Why what?" He asked with a slightly sad face. "Why...do you even care? Why do you and Darren treat me the way you do? One moment you're calling me a whore and the next you're saving me from an unfortunate situation" I huffed out. "Rose. Hold on, you call that unfortunate? The way you were acting told us everything we needed to know. Something bad was going on and you weren't telling us. I'm sorry for getting mad and losing my head. I didn't mean what I said I just...I got so mad seeing you with that bartender." "We both did" Darren interrupted. Both Alex and I turned our heads to him. He stood near Alex as they both looked at me with the same intensity in their eyes. I sighed. "You two are the exact type of people of try to stay away from. Not that I'm not grateful for what you two did for me but in all honesty, I've got to draw the line." I told them both. Why am I even saying this? I should just leave when they aren't looking. "Draw a line? Rose it's not that easy. We've both begun to like you very much and we're not gonna let you go so easy." Darren said while looking into my eyes. "Just let us love you" Alex said as he stepped towards me. The thought of it is so tempting. I stepped back and felt Darren behind me. I always forget there's two. "Stop" I told them both while looking back and forth. Alex kissed my lips and I immediately gave in and began to kiss back. I felt Darren's lips on my neck and I instantly moaned. I heard both boys chuckle. Of course they're laughing at my quick reaction. My thoughts swirled and all I could force out was one more word of protest but as I said it I realized I didn't mean it. I want them just as much as they want me. Alex deepened our kiss and our tongues fought for dominance. He kissed me with a hunger I mirrored. I felt Darren begin to take off my clothes. Excitement formed inside me which intensified at the fact that right now was different. No co workers to interrupt us. It would be Alex, Darren and I alone with nothing to stop the pleasure to come.

**********
Alie-I've been thinking about my characters and their personalities. Do you guys have any suggestions or questions about them? Things you think could be better? I enjoy hearing what you guys have to say and readers always give another point of view. Hope you enjoy this chapter I know it's a little shorter. Expect a hot love scene next chapter 😉