Chapter 9:Persuading

Rosette's POV
I sighed in frustration as I soaked in the huge bathtub. Thank goodness for my huge paycheck. The hotel room was beautiful with a wide view and balcony. And the kitchen and bathroom oh gosh they are amazing. This makes being in danger not so bad. I laughed humorlessly to myself. I messed with my new IPhone 6 adding new apps. My eyes almost fell out of my head when I saw what time it was. 4am in the morning on Monday. "Ugh!" I got out of the tub and dried myself off then got ready.

I was ready early and decided to head to work early. I got to the building by 5. Maybe I could get my work done early so I wouldn't have to stick around the guys especially since Darren is joining today. I walked into the building and it looked sort of scary. Empty, dark and quiet. It's 5 am so no one gets here until another hour. I walked past the front desk and to the stairs. I took off my heels to avoid blisters. Halfway to my floor I heard a noise from lower in the stairs. I looked down and realized how stupid I was. It was almost pitch black and the place was empty. And I might have left the front door open. My heart began to thump faster when I heard another noise. It could be him. Oh god what if he was following me? If he had my number he probably knew where I worked. By now fear must have been clear on my face. The one thing that could destroy my composure after so many years. There was another thud like noise but this time it was louder. I looked down and flashed my light. When I saw a shadow I completely lost it. I screamed at the top of my lungs and ran up the stairs. Oh god he's found me. The perfect place to finish me off or take me back to hell. I was beginning to slow down but when I heard stomps up the stairs I screamed again and kept going. Tears were running down my cheeks one after another. Once I finally reached my floor after what seemed like forever, I ran past the other desks and into my office. I slammed the door and searched my purse for my handgun. "Oh god where the hell is it!" I screamed hysterically. My blood was rushing throughout my body at 1000 miles an hour. I felt hands touch me and let out a scream/cry. I kicked whoever was behind me, ran forward in a corner, and turned around. I pointed the gun in the direction of danger. "Don't touch me or I'll blow your fucking head off!!!" I screamed, my voice cracking. "Woah relax Rose it's just us!" A male voice said. "Name!" I heard a groan. "Man rose what did you do to him?" I grit my teeth. The light switch wasn't near me. "Turn on the lights. One wrong move and I won't hesitate." I heard shuffling and then the lights turned on. I squinted trying to get used to the brightness. There was Alex on the floor and Darren with his hands up. I knew it was them but I couldn't let go of the gun or put it down. I tried to push down my fear but it lingered strongly. Alex got up next to Darren. "Rose put down the gun. It's us" "We aren't gonna hurt you. Now put down the gun before you do anything stupid" Alex finished for Darren. "I-I'm sorry" I shakily spoke slowly bringing down the gun. I placed it in my bag as Darren and Alex sighed in relief. They both walked towards me. "What were you thinking?" Darren says. "Well I'm sorry but it sounded like big loud footsteps after me. Who wouldn't be alarmed?" I say while wiping my tears. "Yes but a gun?" Alex replied. I didn't say anything. I felt two big pairs of arms wrap around me. "What are you guys doing?" I tried to wriggle out but they had me stuck in the middle. "You were crying" "And youre still shaking like crazy" Darren finished for Alex. I looked at my hands and realized they were noticeably shaking. I squeezed them trying to stop. The guys let me go. I found myself missing the warmth. No Rose shut up. These two are your bosses. Besides....all men are monsters. "I'll get us some coffee. Wait in the  office." Alex said walking out the door. Darren placed a hand on my waist leading me to their office. I sat on the couch and he followed but sat at a spot where his thigh touching mine. "Are you okay now?" He asked. I looked in his eyes and found myself choking on words. "Uh... Yeah yeah I'm fine. It was just a little scare" I say trying to bring back my usual composure. Alex walked in and placed our coffee on the table then took a seat on the other side of me touching just like Darren. "Why were you so scared?" Alex asked ,his hand now massaging my thigh. "It was dark. There was stomping" I state acting as if his touch didn't set my body on fire. "We understand but a gun? Sounds as if there's something you aren't telling us" Darren said his hand doing the same as Alex. "Men tend to get a little too confident" I reply. My answer must have angered them because I saw their jaws stiffen and their touch became a little aggressive. "Why did you leave us so quickly yesterday?" Darren whispered in my ear. I shivered. "I-I had some chores to do" I say looking away. Alex leaned forward and kissed my neck going up. "Why don't you try telling the truth" he says. I stayed quiet. They won't get anything out of me. "Your choice" Darren smirked. They made eye contact for a second then Alex's lips made contact with mine. I was about to pull away until Darren began kissing my neck. I gasped at the feeling and Alex took the chance to deepen our kiss. His tongue roamed my mouth and I moaned as I felt Darren massaging my breasts. When I was able to stop moaning and actually breath for a second the guys had me between them on the couch. Alex moved down to my thighs and began feeling me THERE. I instantly moaned. It's been so long since I've done anything like this. Darren kissed me and I felt something on my back poking me. My heart quickened. Darren trailed down to my chest just as there was a knock on the outer door from my office. I froze and quickly jumped up fixing my clothes. I looked at the guys and realizing what just happened my cheeks heated up. I ran out of the office, embarrassed of what I had just allowed to happen, and disappointed of what didn't happen.

Alie-Oh yikes that chapter was a step forward for the spicy trio;P
Comment what you guys think I love feedback and hearing how I can make my stories better :D Please comment, Vote, and follow if you'd like. Bye bye peace out my cake slices!