Chapter 17:Melting the Ice

Excitement formed inside me which intensified at the fact that right now was different. No co workers to interrupt us. It would be Alex, Darren and I alone with nothing to stop the pleasure to come.

******************

Rosette's POV

Darren removed the big shirt i had been wearing which revealed my bare breasts. I closed my eyes in embarrassment. "Rose, look at me" Darren softly ordered. I slowly opened my eyes which kept contact with his. The passion in his eyes excited me. His mouth on my breast shot pleasure throughout me. His tongue swirled around my now sensitive nipple and I bit my lip. Alex supported me from behind. I felt his hard on on my back which aroused me even more. He leaned in and kissed me deeply. Alex slowly left marks on my neck as Darren moved on to attack my left breast. Alex's hand slowly crept down into my underwear and began to rub my now wet entrance . I moaned once he stuck one finger in and pumped it in and out.  I looked forward and saw our reflections in the mirror. I was surprised by how sweaty and red I looked. But what shocked me the most was how Alex and Darren not only looked at me with lust, but with something I can only describe as love. The small genuine smiles playing on each of their lips made me feel warm. I never imagined that a single person, let alone two, could ever look at me that way. Their gentleness and love towards me makes me want to give them my everything. So I guess I will...

A/N-Fiiinally I got this update outtt. I wanted their first sexual acts to be meaningful so i hope i succeded at that. I didn't make this little hot scene long because I thought this was a cute place to end. I will surely update in a week and I know I say that all the time but I'm being honest this time LOL. I have some free time so ill be updating. Comment your thoughts, vote, follow, do as you please and enjoy! Byyyyyyeee