Chapter 11:Back to the Past

"Stop crying" he snapped. I gasped and immediately silenced. "Now my little flower, go freshen up for daddy" he said with an evil grin. Scared of what he would do, I did as told. When I entered the bathroom, my brother snuck in behind me. "Please Quin help me. He listens to you!" I pleaded with my brother. "I already tried" he said with a sad look. I sighed when I saw the red mark on his cheek. " I'm sorry" I told him with tears in my eyes. I kissed his cheek. "Be brave Rose. It won't be long before we leave this place" he told me. The 9 year old me believed my beloved brothers every word. He lied and risked his life to keep me from harm all the years he could. But no matter what that man would always hurt us in some way. "GET IN HERE MY FLOWER!" He called from outside. I cringed at the name he had for me. I turned to my brother whose eyes were filled with tears. "Im so so sorry" he began to cry as he wrapped his large arms around me. I lifted his head that was buried in my stomach and smiled at him. "Ill be ok. As long as i have you. Ill see you in the morning. I love you" i told him and unwrapped his arms from around me. "I love you too" he said quietly as i walked out of the restroom. My stomach dropped when i realized what was about to happen. I swallowed my tears when i saw him with his back to me. He slowly turned to look at me and as his lusting eyes roamed my body, he grinned a smile that sickened me. "Get on the bed"

I woke up from my nightmare and flopped back on the bed when I realized it was just a dream. My stomach dropped when I felt the arm wrapped around my waist. We were on my bed in my hotel room. I tried to wriggle free but he woke up. "God I missed you" he whispered into my ear. I shivered in disgust and began to shake. I stiffened as his hand roamed my half naked body. "You grown into such an amazing woman. Your scent is so seductive" he spoke and pulled me into him where I felt his boner. I felt tears run down my face and tried not to whimper. "I-I um have t-to work in a-um hour" I choked out. He grumbled something inaudible and released me. "Fine" he said before going back to sleep. I rushed to get ready for work. I peeked a look at him. He was exactly the same. Dirty, disgusting, and a monster. Tears fell down my eyes and my chest began to hurt. In haven't seen him in five years since high school ended but it feels like im back in the past. I was about to walk out the door till he grabbed my arm. "Give daddy a kiss before you leave" he said then his grip on my arm painfully tightened when I didn't do as told. He forced my chin up and I shut my eyes tightly. "You thought you could escape but I have you now and i won't let you go. Try anything like that again and ill hurt you even more than i did to your brother. Are we clear?" He told me. Tears streamed down my face and i shook violently. "Answer me you slut!!" He screamed loudly. I whimpered and quickly nodded. He released me with a shove and i ran out the door. I felt my old mentality begin to return and saw a bruise form on my wrist. Thankfully my wore clothes covered it. My breath hitched when i realized that I'd have to face everyone at work. God i feel like shit. I don't know if ill be able to survive this. Escape is not an option if he was able to find me. I felt like my whole world was breaking apart beneath me as hopelessness and pain engulfed me. Ill just have to fight through as he drives me to the brink of insanity....and death.

Alie-Hey ho where did the cake go? NVM i ate it. So what do you guys think? I've been desperately trying to get over this writers block I've been having but its the worse one yet. I couldn't update any of my other stories since i already feel the block again 😑. Tell me what you peeps think. Your guys' input encourages me and im always open to suggestions plus if you got questions I got answers. Vote Follow comment do as you please and happy holidays my cake slices peace out.