Chapter 6:Off To The Club!

Rosette's POV
I sped through the streets to my house. Once I was in I ran up the stairs and packed everything including my emergency money. That offer from University of Washington was going to be accepted early.I drove out of the driveway and soon out of the city not looking back. Once I reached the hotel I burst into tears. Why me? My phone beeped and I threw it at the wall horrified of what I had read. He won't he can't. I cried myself to sleep that night thinking about what I had read. Those words will forever haunt me.

'I'll find you'

Rosette's POV
I jumped out of bed and began getting ready. I need to find a way to stop waking up like that.

I drove into my parking spot and there was a car similar to Alex's  but white. Not being able to help myself I admired it for a bit. I thought about last night. I ended up leaving work early. "Hey Rosie" I snapped out of my trance and saw Lucy standing right next to me. "Do you mind if I call you that?" I put on my usual composure "Not at all" "Great so Julie and I decided to go to a club tonight. Can you come?" Should I go? Ugh I could use a drink since the interviews are tomorrow. "Sure. Is there something I should wear?" Lucy's smile widened. "Actually we wanted to go shopping after work since we all get off early" Do I get off early? I'll have to talk to Alex whore. "How are you single?" Lucy asks. "Excuse me?" "Well you have the perfect body and beautiful eyes any girl would kill for. And you have the habit of biting you lip that would drive any man crazy" she laughed a bit. She was one to talk with her blue eyes and shiny blonde hair. "I'm not interested in a social life." She nodded and as we walked to the office and in the elevator she discussed what we would do and wear. We will meet up in the break room at 6 then take off in Julie's car. In the hall we met up with Julie. After saying bye I headed to my office. I went through everything and knocked in Alex's door. "Come in" he said huskily. God I'll never get used to this. I took a deep breath before entering. "Hello Mr.Emerson shall we go over the agenda?" There was someone else in the corner of the room but I didn't take a look. I did what was needed and ignored eyes on me as well as the stranger.

After doing some work on the computer it was lunch break. There was a knock on the door. "Come in" Julie walked in with her short skirt and blazer with her chest exposed. "Hey Ro let's get some lunch" she didn't give me a chance to reject. She grabbed my purse and walked out to Lucy. Needing my purse, I followed. We drove to a cafe and ordered. "So Ro how is it working with the hunky boss?" Julie said. I gave a look to Lucy and she just shook her head telling me to get used to it. "He isn't as great as you think. Hes a demanding frustrating manwhore" I say holding my composure. Julie looked amused. "Oooooh you almost looked human. I knew you were" I just shook my head. Lunch with the girls wasn't bad. I haven't thought of the chance that I could have friends and they could be good honest people. People who wouldn't hurt me. Lucy has never given up and Julie is loyal. I think it's time for me to try and warm up again.

After getting back to the office, Alex asked me to fetch him some coffee. He slapped my butt before sending me off which left me flustered especially since last night. While walking down the halls, I could feel someone watching me. Ignoring the feeling I reached the break room and started with the beverages. I was about 10 feet from the office when I ran into a....wall? Nvm it's a human. I looked up into bright blue eyes with a darkness to them. Just.Like.Alex.
What the actual fuck? I found myself struggling to hold in my suprise. So here I am looking into blue eyes. "Hello?" The guy said shaking me a bit. "Mr.Emerson you startled me. I apologize" I say realizing I was staring. I bent down to pick up the cups when I heard a groan. I looked up confused when I realized this wasn't Alex. Or was it? OH MY GOD IM SEEING THINGS. I stared for a second. He looks like Alex but the eyes. My god those eyes have the same dark look to them no matter how vibrant the blue color. "Mr.Emerson did you change your eye color?" I ask realizing how idiotic I sound as he chuckled. His laugh sent shivers down my spine. I noticed I had coffee all over my shirt and my bra was showing. I threw away the cups and turned but he was gone. I think I'm still a little sick and seeing things.

After changing I realized it was time to go with Lucy and Julie. I walked into the office just as Alex was there. "Sir I need to request an early leave today? I am ahead on work and since there isn't much work in the office or lab I can come later at night or early in the morning." I say as he looks surprised. He opens his mouth to talk for a second but seems to forget what he was gonna say. "Uh yeah-" his phone began to ring and he walked into his office. I'll take that as a yes. I grabbed my bag and walked to where I would meet the girls. We decided to shop-wait let me rephrase that. THEY decided to shop and I got dragged along.

The stores were so loud. It's been awhile since I've been in a mall since I began ordering all my stuff online after some changes were needed. We went to tons of stores and ended at Victoria's Secret. This place is uncomfortable. And some women gave me dirty looks! What did I ever do to them? "What is wrong with these women?" I asked the girls. Julia smirked. "They're jelly" "Why?" "Because you're getting an awful lot of attention Ms. Hot stuff" Lucy chimed in. I looked around and realized that the men in the store were looking at me. Jeez people are so annoying. "Oh! This'll look good on you!" Lucy squealed holding up a light purple bra with a little diamond hanging from it. "So will this" Julia showed a black lace set of lingerie. Lucy's eyes widened and she vigorously nodded in agreement. Before I could reply they pulled me into a changing room. They stood there staring at me expectantly. "What" I asked monotone. "Well try it on!" Julia said waiting. I felt my cheeks heat up. Hell no. "Not while you're watching!" I say showing a bit of embarrassment. Julia rolled her eyes as well as Lucy before turning around. I looked at the undergarments frowning. Omg Lucy found a thong to match the bra heck no I can't. I won't. Who could wear such a thing?!

We arrived at my apartment to get ready. Everyone got undergarments and dresses. Unfortunately I also got a few thongs. Compliments of Julia. "Why do I have to wear this?" I say groaning. "Your place is so nice!" Lucy exclaimed jumping on my huge love seat followed by Julia falling on top of her. "Well we are gonna hang here a lot" Julia decided. I smiled a bit on the inside. I never realized how nice it is to have real friends. Especially since I've never really had them. The girls got ready and I judged them. They looked good. Lucy looked like an angel as her eyes sparkled. Julie looked beautiful especially since her eyes were a beautiful light brown. "Your turn" Lucy said wiggling her eyebrows. I groaned and trudged into my room putting on the uncomfortable undergarments. I looked at the dresses we bought. Lucy was wearing blue , Julia was wearing black. "WEAR THE HOT LACE ONE!" I looked for the one Julie gave but I didn't see it anywhere. I realized there was an unopened bag. I looked inside and there was the dress(pic of Rosette's dress not Rosette). I bit my lip in frustration. It's so small! I got it on quite easily and looked in the mirror. I put on some lipstick and eye crap that's it. I hate make up. I actually look pretty good. After putting on some black heels I walked out for the girls opinions. Lucy looked and me wide eyed mouth open while Julia got excited. "You are so getting laid tonight!" She screamed. I just shook my head and we got ready to leave.

When we walked in the club was blasting music with lights in darkness and people dancing. Or more like dry sex. It's 8 pm so things are gonna get a little crazy. We went to the bar and got some margaritas. "So what do you think?" Lucy asked. "It looks fun" she smiled at the waiter when he winked at her. A guy came up and asked her to dance and of course she accepted. "Wanna go dance?" Lucy asked me. I've had some drinks to loosen me up and I think I could dance. "Sure" I say and we made our way to the dance floor.