Chapter 4:New Boss

Alex's POV
I woke up inhaling Rosette's scent from the blanket she lent me. This immediately woke up my manhood and I took a second to calm myself. It's starting to brighten but still dark. I got up taking my shirt off before heading to the bathroom. Noticing Rosette's door open slightly, I creeped in and found her in a defenseless position. Her arms over her head and her body flat before letting out a soft moan as she moved slightly. I walked out being on the edge of control and going to the restroom.

I woke up to the alarm on my phone. I stretched then heard a slight eep that caused me to turn and see Rose running out into the hall. I chuckled before calling out "Rosette is everything okay?" It was quiet before there was a quiet reply "Mr.Emerson please put a shirt on!" I chuckled once more before doing as told. "It's okay to come out now" she peeked before fully walking out into the kitchen. I followed her and watched as I leaned on the island.

Rosette's POV
He's right behind me. Watching my every move. It seems like a predator watching his prey. I shook off the thought and took food out of the fridge. "Would you like breakfast?" I asked with my usual composure. "Yes thank you" he replied. The next thing I know he's right behind me hovering my small form"Is there anything I can help with" he spoke causing my breath to get caught in my throat. "This is a very simple dish Mr.Emerson so there's no need. You are welcome to sit at the island and wait.The food will be done soon" I say with what's left of my willpower and slight anger.Why am I so nervous? I heard him walk away but after a few seconds he returned.  And sat right behind me.

After a frustrating breakfast of angry omelets I began gathering my supplies. Walking to the room I remembered that I don't have my car dammit. "Should we head out now?" Alex spoke knocking me out of my thoughts. "I'll be taking the bus"  "Let me drive you" "I can walk fine Mr.Emerson" "Rose" he said sternly as he silently walked toward me and I took a step back. He repeats and I do the same. Next thing I know my back is to the wall and Alex is towering over me. "We'll both go in my car,understood?" My breath hitched. I don't know how to respond I can't tell if he is serious or what. I kept my gaze elsewhere besides his face "Rosette" he spoke sternly obviously wanting me to look up. I didn't budge. He pushed up my chin with his hand causing me to look at him. His face was serious and his green eyes seemed to stare into my soul. "Let me take care of you" He said. I forced out an ok barely being able to speak. His eyes glanced at my lips before saying "Good." And grabbing his stuff. I stood for a second trying to process what had just happened.

Once we reached the building, I jumped out and rushed to the office. I bit my lip remembering what just happened. Did Alex think of kissing me? And what did he mean take care of me? Fuck no I can take care of myself. Me myself and I. Holy crud That sounds sad. As soon as I reached the office I went straight to work. After discussing the schedule to Hank he made an announcement to the building. "I am retiring within a week and my sons will take over. He will give everyone time to consider new jobs or keep theirs. Everyone will have to go through another interview with the new CEOs if you decide to stay." He ended with a kind closing before turning off the speaker. Did he say sons?He turned to me with a smile "Same goes for you Rosette although I do hope you stay." I simply nodded before walking out. Time seemed to fly by and the next thing I know, Hank is out and his son is in. At the end of the day there is a big goodbye. Hank talked to me privately promising to visit and hoping I'll stay. I smiled and his eyes sparkled. "You have a beautiful smile" he says before walking off. His reaction interested me. It's true I've never really smiled but I had grown fond of the man.

The next day as I walked in things seemed the same besides the tension between all the women in the office. As I walked into the office, once I closed the door I turned to see Alex right there leaning on my desk. "So you've decided to stay?" He said with a smile. "I am still considering. And if you don't mind I'll begin my work." I sat in my chair and Alex turned to me. "I look forward to being you new boss" he said before walking to Hank-now his office.