Chapter 5:Manwhore

I slapped John in surprise and anger of his words. ''You shouldn't have done that' he spoke with anger in his eyes. His hand comes in contact with my cheek with a force that throws me to the floor. I put my hand over the forming bruise as tears began to fall. 'Stay away!' I scream scooting back from him. The abuse was all too familiar. He grabbed my hair pulling me up causing me to scream in pain. 'Please John stop!' His hands begin to trail down my shaking body and I struggle to escape his grip. How could he do this? I thought he loved me. I kicked and screamed but I was too weak. He smacks me once again and throws me to the floor ignoring my pleas. Sobs escape me and it's getting harder to breath. He chuckled darkly before grabbing me and doing as he pleased. 'Somebody please help!'

Rosette's POV
I jolted up in my bed, sweat and tears soaking my clothes and struggling to breath. It's just a nightmare. My breathing slows but my body is still shaking. Just a dream just a dream. They can't find me here.

I drove to work. This week has been strange. I attended lunch with Lucy and Julie. Nothing had really changed except the fact that I would start to socialize with them now. I'm giving them a chance but not a big one I can't give in so easily. It's most likely they don't care. I snapped out of my thoughts and got out my Chapstick. I had a habit of biting my lip and the times I've caught myself are when I'm thinking. It's been about a week since Hank left and it hasn't been horrible. I wasn't as fazed by the event that one morning of Alex's  sleepover and he has seemed to work professionally. Although his nickname of Rose for me does bother me as much as the fact that I can always feel his eyes on me.

I walked into my office and prepared. I knocked before walking into Alex's office and saw some scrawny slut with her tongue down his throat. Probably trying to kill him. Alex jumped up when he saw me. "What the hell do you want you little bitch!" His slut asked. I held my composure and ignored the twinge of pain. Quiet with a bored face monotone voice. It's not worth it. "Brittany leave" he told her looking angry. "But baby-" "Leave NOW!" He interrupted. She stomped out but not before talking to me. "You worthless little bitch he's mine" she snarled. The things I could say. The things I could do to this bitch. I just looked her in the eyes showing her my anger with out changing my bored look. Her angry look faltered and she looked bothered before running out of the office. I felt successful because I always had a glare that could mess with people.  "Rose I'm so sorry she doesn't mean anything to me she-" I held up my hand cutting him off. "You don't need to explain yourself to me Mr.Emerson but I will tell you now that this is a sophisticated workplace that is well known and respected. It doesn't need a man whore such as yourself to damage what your father has worked so hard to create." I finish glaring at him. I won't let him hurt Hank's image man I miss that guy. Alex looked surprised and anger flashed in his eyes. "Now Mr.Emerson may we go over the schedule so I can return to my work?"

The day passed quickly and work was done. I knocked on the door waiting for his answer. "Come in" I step in and he is sitting at the desk looking over papers. "Mr.Emerson my work at the desk is complete. May I head to the lab?" He looked up at me. "I don't know Rose a man whore such as myself would probably damage your chances" he said with a slightly amused look on his face. Not changing my composure I just looked at him for a second. "Since you can't seem to reply professionally then I'll dismiss myself. Goodnight Mr.Emerson" I turn on my heel and walk to the door. "Stop" I looked at Alex. He beckoned me over and I stood in place considering what I should do. Run run he might do something. Alex suddenly stood up freaking me out. I block the fear wanting to run. "Yes Mr.Emerson?" He walked to me and I can't tell if he is angry or not. "Your behavior has been quite off. You do know that I can fire you" he threatened. "Not under these circumstances as I have not violated my contract" I state feeling confident. "Your contract says you can only leave once you have completed work and anything I need." "And I have" "Not what I need Rose. You may not leave until all work is done from my request" I held down my anger. This guy is trying to get me mad. "And what work do you request as you haven't asked me of anything" he grins before answering. "Kiss me" What "What?" Alex smirked evilly. "Ever since I met you you've been walking around not even realizing the effect you have on me" he spoke as he took a step towards me. He kept walking until he was close enough to whisper in my ear. "God the thought of fucking you all night makes me so hard" he whispered in my ear. Shivers went down my spine. Oh god what is this man doing to me? And why do I like it? "Mr.Emerson-" "Alex" he interrupted. "Alex...this is highly inappropriate" I told him with a shaky breath. I backed up from him but he took a step closer. "You have no idea what's in store for you Rose, but you're gonna find out" Alex said then kissed me. He walked out of the office leaving me speechless.

Alie-DAYUMMM! I'm so jelly!