@Slim28shady

Thanks AFairyTaleLife for the tag.

Here goes nothing

1) I have read every comic series of DBZ, DETECTIVE CONAN, YU GI OH, INAZUMA ELEVEN and MARVEL COMICS

2) I have seen all episodes of the above mentioned comics.

3.) I don't travel a lot bit I do keep knowledge on places. I read as many novels as possible.

4.)Currently, in wattpad AFairyTaleLife's through the eyes of a blind has engulfed me. Out of wattpad I'm currently reading Sons Of Fortune by Jeffrey Archer.

5) Being the nerd of my class and having huge ego, I tend to not mingle with others.

6) I have the title of the best writer of my class. I have delivered speeches on stages too.

7.) Fun Fact: My accounts teacher refers to me as his P.A. cause I help him out with every possible problems.

8.) Losing my sister's one of the greatest loss of my life. I don't remember the moment I got a trophy for my writing but I remember my sis taking her last breath. Crazy, isn't it. I remember seeing my sister's body on the hospital but I don't remember what I had after that.

I went into depression after losing her. I didn't attend to school the whole year.

9) Anish aka rhythmicme, he was a rapper so awesome, words aren't enough. He had a hood on and wore long sleeved shirts when it was blazing hot. The sun was cursing with its fireballs yet the kid with such an endurance to withstand it. Wow. Just wow.

Wish he was alive.

10) This is my last one, I'm married to the internet. My mobile is my life. My internet is my life, the books I read are my life. I don't care what you think about me but this is who I am.

I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHO TO TAG BUT FROM THE LIKES OF IT I'LL TAG @joy_reid