blazenyoshi

For the "10 Things About Me" @Mozdrums I didn't see the shout out until a few days ago. Thank you for the nomination and I'm sorry that this is late (very, extremely, extraordinarily late).

1. Afraid of committing to anything out of fear of failure and social standing/perception.

2. Very inward thinking to the point that it sometimes scares me and others.

3. Lost in the multitude of definitions and perspectives that exist as well as the fight with self-justification.

4. In pursuit of understanding. Will try, but I'm not the smartest banana in the bunch.

5. Love puns. Won't you take me to punky town?

6. Working on communication skills. Not very sociable. But trying to improve. Feel free to drop by with a hello or battle cry if need be from the stress of life.

7. Honest, gullible, laid back, and a bit (okay maybe a lot) of an airhead. Common sense doesn't really make sense to me sometimes.

8. Think too much.

I tend to over think things way too much and read too deeply into things. Make things more complicated than they need to be.

9. I love to read.

If you want me to read through a novel, book, poem, or other just message me and I'll get to it ASAP. I can give you my review/opinion over PM if you would like. Just let me know.

I'll create a 'to read' list. I'll also create a 'to read and give opinion' list. If your work isn't on either list and you asked me to read it, please, let me know.

10. I apologize a lot, because I don't know when. Could be because I think too much. ;_; sigh... Even so, it's a pleasure to meet everyone!

Cheers! Bottoms up! (Drinks water)