Gye-Sog-Hada

10 Things About Me

Gye-Sog-Hada

--------

Hi All, I thought this would be an interesting challenge to try, so I guess here's three facts about me?

1) I'm fairly musically inclined, I own a lot of musical instruments and I'm in the market for a new bass. Personally, even though I hate listening to it I love to play classical. Rock is something I enjoy as well. My favorite song to play right now is backseat serenade by All Time Low.

2) I'm a college student. Currently, I'm taking a 12 month major in Creative Writing. However, my friend Maria is an art major and she made me take an art class and a painting class with her... so maybe I'll be working toward a bachelor in fine arts? Honestly, I don't even know what is required for Art as a career path lol.

3) I LOVE MAKEUP! When I was young my mom always hated the fact that her son would go into her room and steal her makeup. She was a licensed cosmetologist so she had lots of makeup, and I really liked all the colors. I guess that's one of the reasons I have a giant DIY makeup board on my Pinterest account.

4) I was taken in by a foster family when I was six. So yeah, between the ages of six and seventeen I lived with my korean parents, one of the reasons why I speak korean even though by blood I'm not. When I turned seventeen though some stuff happened and I was homeless for about eight months until I moved in with my mom.

5) I have three siblings. An older sister who is 21, an older brother who is 30, and my younger brother. My younger brother was actually born without an arm, however I still say he's the handsomest boy I've ever met.

6) I was engaged for about six months back when I was eighteen

7) I love to swim and play tennis.

8) Language is something I really enjoy. I mean, my profile is named Gyesoghada, lol that's korean. Also, the majority of my anthologies have a language theme. For example, Suaimhneas is Irish, Ongaku To Uta is Japanese, and Sarang is Korean :)

9) To anyone who has taken the 16 personality quiz, I am an ENFP personality type.

10) I have a had several journals I like to write in every day. Currently, I have three books full under my bed and a fourth one Im working on.