onebrickshy

I am a very private person and you would have better luck finding intelligent life on Pluto, then you will finding out information about me. There are those of you out there who think you know me. Who think I am a certain someone and I may have, in jest, led you on a little, but I am not the person you think I am, although, I may or may not know 'said' person. Truth is you will never know.

This is my first shot at posting my work anywhere. I have been writing since my late teens, but I have never attempted to go much beyond saving it in a file on my desktop. It took extreme coaxing from a dear friend to finally said, the fuck with it, and see what people think of my slightly deranged mind.

My writing is heavily influenced by a writer that I have personally known since I was a teenager. I met him through a summer job I had and his life and writings just grabbed me. He also turned me on to a whole gender of music and artists that I barely even knew existed. Artists that I still listen to today.

This person taught me the secret to writing.

"Get it out of your head and on paper. Don't be a writer, be a storyteller. Write as if you were sitting in a bar, having a drink and telling the story."

It works.

I have a life outside of Wattpad.

I work. At a Job. That I like.

I am overwhelmed by the reaction to my writing. I never expected anyone to even read my books, but a few are and I am so appreciative to them. Makes it all worth while.

I am a man. I live with a woman.

I live life like there is no tomorrow. A very wise man told me once that, "today is only yesterday's tomorrow. And that tomorrow never comes and the past is gone. All we have is now. So live now."

I am enjoying my time here at Wattpad and I have met some great people. Sorry if I am so aloof, but remember the Pluto thing.

And remember .... "The answer my friend, is Blowing in the Wind."