@iHeartUwthAllmyheart

Hi Everyone :) Trust me it was really challenging to write things about me.. Anyways i guess sometimes friends make us do what we have never even thought of , but it was fun, So thank you so much @kpmoulton for nominating me :)

Hope i don't bore you guys.......much !!

1) First of all I'm an Indian,a proud one ! I absolutely love my country as it full of diversity, opportunities and friendly people :)

2) I'm 16...Young i guess :P ...I'm in school, grade 11. I'm kinda a nerd ;)

3) Describe me as a simple, amiable and fun-loving girl who loves to enjoy every moment of life thoroughly :)

4) Music is life <3 It's like magic,it lightens up and cheers up my mood relieving all the stress and monotone of life !

5) If you are in a problem, I'm the best one to approach for advice.... atleast that's what my friends say :P

6) I express my emotions in the form of poetry,paintings and dance.....Umm in poetry i try to rhyme all my lines {weird? i know }, in paintings i usually like "Madhubani" form of art and dance usually "Contemporary" .

7) I try to blend in all situations and i don't really face much problem in adjusting with new people...I love making friends as i believe they are the ones who fill life with sugar and spice ;)

8) I'm a virgo, so i guess that explains me loving perfection in everything ;) !!

9) Well you must have realized by now, that I have a really good capability of boring people :( as I'm not really much of a talkative person....

10) Last but not the least, I'm really very insecure about my close relations and always do my best to maintain them for forever and beyond <3

Hmm so finally these are ten most random things about me :)

Thank you so much for tolerating me till the end ;)

Ummm i would like to nominate @Sofise_ as she is my partner for the new competition so i would love to know more about her :)

Bye lovely people ;)