deepanjali691

About Me??

I've lived in this body and mind for about nineteen years and am still struggling to put it out into words. Yeah I am a confused teenager like this who hasn't figured herself out.

Nonetheless here it goes.

I am Deepanjali. And I am very sensitive towards my name. I don't like people messing with it. It's meaning is actually a ritual in our culture where lights (diyo) are moved in a circular way before Gods. Rang any bell?? That is a lot of rambling which means I love my name - its unique. A mixture of two words Deep - light and Anjali - to offer. So dare you make any small damage to my name!!

I am from a small country called Nepal. I hope you all have heard about the country. It is a place full of natural beauty and peace

I am a big fan of Pink Floyd. I love their music. Specially - Shine On You Crazy Diamond is the best melody according to me. And other melodies that they have are just as awesome. Its not been long since I started listening to them but they are just amazing. I also listen to other genres - metal, RnB hip hop (Eminem being my no.1), country Basically what I listen to is up to my mood ( I am a very moody person). But Pink Floyd clicks everywhere.

I always loved reading. It was a good and fun pass time. I never took writing as a piece of my cake though. But that changed when I somehow got involved in an English Essay Writing Competition. And won the third prize. So it started then and now I am in love with this skill. Writing is actually a healing process. It heals you. And it has healed me a lot.

I am a girl who loves to see people happy. I love encouraging people to do better. I love telling people how awesome they are. Because they have put up a lot of hard work to be what they are today - but they forget that sometime. And I love reminding them that.

I love originality. And I want to be an original. Somewhat different from others.

I want to be a independent girl. I want to grow out of the traditional small country of ours and travel the world. Know what it is like outside our boundaries.

I am a peace lover. I love peaceful environment, minds and people.

Hope I didn't bore you. But that's me. Yeah I know I am not someone who acts my age. I don't go crazy after a celebrity or a youtuber. I don't go to parties and stuff. I have a lot of people I click with but they are not necessarily my friends. I hardly consider anyone as a real friend.

But yeah I am a dreamer and I do dream - a lot!!