The_WorldBreaker

All About the Sky

Thursday, March 03, 2016

10:30 PM

About me aye?

Well to ask myself who I am has always seemed a tad impossible,

Especially when you never really had a solid home to base at

But I'm a pirate wizard I shouldn't be whining

I should be edging you off the plank with my sorcery staff..

Okay , ok,

1. I'm an aspire , and wont ever stop dreaming but fluctuating motivation levels

Which I used to believe was me was being lazy but that's that, well maybe its both.

2. Words became the person I told my secrets to and only through poetry some happened to understand me. As you might see I'm very pessimistic and if you had to swallow half the things life has forced me to ,You'd barely know what joy is.. {winces; sorry too morbid? }

I Have three names around the Pad, Mostly I introduce myself as Skyler, but my author's name and actual name is R.I.Daniel.

3. I'm Caribbean Born, (Trinidadian) with mixed blood and cultures of Spanish and African, a little Indian, my mom's dad was Portuguese.. I'll stop there, {THE LORDS KNOWS WHAT ELSE)

4. I'm a 17 year old highschool Student, its my last term and beyond that I have no sense of direction from where my life goes from there..

But I have rough ideas most of which are quite whimsical but hey I'm a dreamer..

Example I have an incurable wanderlust and decided that my occupations has to do with tourism.

But there is a certain freedom associated with the ocean that I was drawn to, hence my love of Pirates.

I'd like to learn ship navigation from sailboats to things Twice the size of the Titanic, and cruise around the rest of the Caribbean for a start. I want to circle the world and naturally I'd want to do so the traditional way.

5. I have an desire of expansion, in knowledge, experience, cultures and perception. I want the ability to say, while looking back, That I've done my fill.

6. I was often a softy and bullied for my physical appearance . As a child I wasn't active. My mother also is bipolar and being raised as a Christian Child I was told that vengeance belong to him.

7. I've never met my dad who was allegedly a pedophile with me as a target. Yip dysfunctional .

8. My most pressing motive in life lies behind my username,

I chose it to remind myself and others to stand up and out against the way of life and the world today.

I Want to break the rules that governs some of the most vital stages of our lives.

The stereotyping of high-school, the labels at work places...

Of the guy who has tattered jeans, with no means and patched up cap.

And the fat girl with a body of scars...

Can't you see they all have beautiful souls? ... With one life to live , like you?... Like us? ... One chance to be happy.

Like everyone else....

We fail to see under the bridges and judge from the blurred reflections while walking across it...

And I refuse to be apart of that sad reality.

9. Most people predict me above my age, saying I have knowledge beyond my years..

Plus I Really don't look 17 in a Straight Pants Suit. I always knew I was precociously perceptive, probably because I was forced to grew up toO fast, and wasn't sheltered from the ways of the world as children should, I and saw more of ground looking from the a higher angle.

10. My favorite subject is history, or maybe its just my awesome teachers. I love the color grey, I'm a mini musician and Im currently learning Spanish , Italian , and French , hieroglyphs, Greek and Arabian are next.

I have a major interest in archaeology and the ways of he past.

In concepts of aliens visitors, and little people they are Possibilities of existence....

Anyway that's all about the Sky for now. If there is anything about you still Wanna know But you Think it too weird to ask about please do in the comments or pm me..

Arrivederchi!

@Violeteden, Thanks Tons for the Tag, well here it is.. ")