OzOfMun

10 Things About Me- OzOfMun

1. I fell in love with writing when I was eight and poetry at age twelve. It isn't that long but to a fourteen year old, it seems long and very impactful. I have made so many friends because of it.

2. I play trombone in school, guitar for fun, and I once played vibraphone for a winter drumline activity that I loved. I am currently working on writing songs and coming up with guitar notes to go along with them.

3. I have an ice rink in my back yard. I love skating on it, especially at night when the moon is high and the winter chill is in the air.

4. I love roller coasters. The thrill is amazing as I can basically fly in them. They also give me inspiration for songs and stories that I can weave to make my friends think I'm crazy.

5. For some reason I have this urge for experience, bad and good. I want to break my leg, I want to run a marathon, just random urges.

6. I am allergic to dairy, wheat/gluten, and eggs. Not lactose - intolerant, but allergic. However my reaction is just a stuffy nose, bad cough, and sometimes I loose my voice completely.

7. My Wattpad name comes from my last name and The Wizard Of Oz. I always thought Oz sounded cool and I have a strange fascination with the book and movie that I can not explain.

8. I am seven minutes older than my twin sister. While I have brown hair and blue eyes she has red hair and brown eyes. We bound over our love of books and reading, and being around eachother basically 24/7. She is one of my favorite people ever.

9. I have a popcorn addiction. About four years ago I started getting really hungry after school, so I would eat a whole bag of popcorn.

10. As a fourteen year old, I am curious. Mixed with my urges I am spontaneous. This helps me not get embarrassed and gives me confidence. It also gives me an ego which I leave behind in the real world whenever I enter the PoetsPub

There are ten things you probably should know about a nerdy fourteen year old.