AlonzoRomolo

1. Alonzo Romolo is only my pen name. I'm not even Italian

2. I am a huge heavy metal junkie and I listen to many sub genres (yes there are sub genres of heavy metal) Folk metal, symphonic metal, gothic metal, and melodic death metal are among my favorites and I dress in metal clothing and listen to metal most of the day.

3. I do not affiliate with any religion. I believe there is good and there is evil and a balance between the two equal forces is necessary.

4. I'm a huge Lord of the Rings and Narnia fan. Other fantasy works as well.

5. It is my dream to start a heavy metal band and tour the world. I would start an experimental metal band influenced by many metal sub genres and genres outside of metal like classical, electronic, and psychedelic rock. I've started learning guitar so that's a start I guess.

6. I try not to care of what people think of me. Most of the time I don't.

7. My other dream is to become an astrophysicist and contribute new information to the field.

8. I competively artistically roller skate and have gotten 1st and placed at national competitions.

9. My mind works in mysterious ways and not everybody likes it.

10. I may be quiet, but don't think I'm shy. I'll say what needs to be said.