Main Story : Chapter 2

_____________________
Start Here
_____________________

Two days have passed and it is already Monday. I did my same routine I did every morning. I put on my uniform and head downstairs. Uncle is already at work.

I walk over to the kitchen counter and see the paper full of chores. It's completely filled today.

Do laundry, clean dishes, clean the floors, vacuum carpet, mow the law, and more. Sigh.

Takeshi has not woke up yet. He is usually late for school and blames me for it.

I make pancakes and put them on the counter. I grab my backpack and start walking to school.

When I head out the door I remember the incident last night. I look at my arm and see bruises. I look back up and start to walk to school.

The walk only takes about 10 minutes. I like to look at the scenery and remember how mom and I always took walks on the weekends.

I look across the street and see a mother with her son. She is walking him to kindergarten. I look down and look at my feet while I walk.

~~~~~~~~~~

I arrive at school and head to my locker. I open it and start to get my books.

I close my locker and start to head to class until...

______________________

Make A Choice
_____________________

- Someone trips you :
Go To Section B1

- Someone runs into you :
Go To Section B2

- You drop one of your books :
Go To Section B3
_____________________

Section B1
(Someone trips you)
_____________________

Someone trips me. I fall hard on my face, and my books crash onto the floor. Everyone around me stops and stares. The person who tripped me laughs.

"Aw, the poor weakling has fell." She says.

Her name is Jiae. She has always bullied me since we were in grade school. No one knows that my mother passed away. The bullying got worse ever since they saw me walk to school crying because of my mother.

I could hear other voices laughing. I put my hands on the ground and start to stand up. When I stood up, I realized that my head was bleeding. I grab my books as quickly as possible and head to the girls' bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~

I walk into the bathroom and wash my face. The bell for first period rings. I dry my face and make sure the cut stops bleeding. I head to class on time.

|Go To Section Continue Story|
_____________________

Section B2
(Someone runs into you)
_____________________