Woozi's Story : Chapter 8 : THE END

____________________
This Is The Last Chapter Of Woozi's Story
____________________

Depending on what you chose last chapter, you will either go to

Jeonghan's Ending
Or
Woozi's Ending

The first and last paragraphs of each ending will be in past tense.
___________________

___________________
Woozi's Ending
___________________

Ever since the day Woozi confessed his feelings for me, we've gotten a lot closer. We used to always talk to each other.

We aren't dating though. I'm patiently waiting for the day when he asks me to be his girlfriend.

We used to go to the park when he had some free time.

But now, the guys have been extremely busy lately. I rarely ever see them.

When I do see them, they're practicing their singing or dancing, so I don't interrupt them.

Woozi and I have been separating.

Whenever I talk to him, our conversations are a tiny bit awkward. I wish we could still be close to each other.

"Dk, sing the note higher." Woozi says.

Today, we're in the recording studio. Woozi decided to get everyone to record his part for the new song.

I'm sitting in the back of the room watching them.

"Okay." Dk says.

Woozi plays the music and Dk sings the note higher than before.

"Good, sing the next few lyrics." Woozi says. Dk starts to sing the lyrics.

"Okay, you're done. Vernon you're up." Woozi says

Vernon walks to the mic.

"Vernon, sing your part." He says.

Vernon starts to rap without missing a beat, or line. He's really good.

"Good job, but you need to redo the second line."

"Okay." Vernon sings the second line again.

"That's a lot better than the last one. Okay, you're done. Seungkwan it's your turn." He says.

"Sing your part." Woozi says. Seungkwan starts to sing.

"Don't take a breath after your first line and go a little bit higher on your fourth line." Woozi says.

"Okay, Woozi." Seungkwan says. He sings again.

He hits the high note like a piece of cake.

Woah, how can he do that?

I make eye contact with Seungkwan and I smile. He smiles back.

"Seungkwan, focus. You made another mistake. You did what I said, but then you incorrectly pronounced dareun saramege nokijima. You have to do that over again." Woozi says.