Jeonghan's Story : Chapter 1

____________________
You Chose To Be Jeonghan's Assistant
____________________

(The first paragraph is in past tense)

____________________
Start Here
____________________

I chose to be Jeonghan's assistant.

After the day the scandal started, it started to die quickly.

There are only a few recent comments about it.

We did have to do an interview about it though. The interview let us clear up what happened.

It's been about 1 week since all of that happened.

The guys told me that they have this week off.

We all decided that we would go to an amusement park.

After that, we thought it as a good idea to go tour another country. We still haven't decided on which country to go to.

We asked fans on our social media on where we should go to. Lots of people want us to go to France, U.S, or Europe.

--------------------

The day of when we go to the amusement park finally arrived.

We all wake up early.

Since there are only 2 bathrooms, it takes a long time for all of us to be done using the bathroom.

I put the pink hoop that has my name on it onto the doorknob.

I walk into the bathroom.

I take a quick shower and change into my clothes.

I choose to wear denim shorts, striped, short sleeved shirt (tongue twister >.<), and my black converses.

I comb my hair as I hear the door open.

"Good morning." Jeonghan says.

"Why are you in here?" I say.

S.coups made a rule that girls can't share bathrooms with the guys. This was created because S.coups accidentally walked in the bathroom when I was brushing my teeth.

"You know we can't share bathrooms right?" I say.

"I know. The other bathroom was completely filled, so I just went to this one instead. You don't mind though right?" He asks.

"I was about to leave the bathroom, so it's fine." I put down the comb and tie my hair up.

Jeonghan goes to where the showers are. The showers are located far away from where the sinks are. (There is a bathroom blueprint photo for this chapter)

I leave the bathroom. I take the pink hoop off the doorknob.

Woozi was sitting on the couch waiting for everyone else to finish. I sit next to him.

Ever since I chose to be Jeonghan's assistant, Woozi hasn't been talking to me as much as he used to. 

"Hey Woozi." I say