Woozi's Story : Chapter 3

____________________
Choices From Last Chapter
____________________

- Go to bed :
Go To Section B1

- Stay awake :
Go To Section B2

____________________

Before You Read:
There will be information about Hyunae and Woozi's past
If you want to know about that
Read the second paragraph in Section B1
(I recommend you read that paragraph so you know how their past was)
:)

____________________
Section B1
(Go to bed)
____________________

"I'll go to bed. I'm pretty tired." I say.

I see Hyunae mumble the words, "How can you be tired if you didn't do anything?"

"Okay, you can go to bed then." Woozi says.

"You didn't finish the tour yet." Hyunae says.

I pick up all the supplies I used and put them back to where they originally were.

Jeonghan and I go to the bedroom.

[This is where the information of Hyunae and Woozi's past begins :)]

"You're probably wondering about the history Woozi has with Hyunae." Jeonghan says.

"What I said before about him having a hard time making friends is true, but there's more than that."

He motions me to come over and sit down.

I walk over and sit next to him.

"Okay, where should I start. Oh, I know where. When Hyunae and Woozi met, they always hung out. Everyone thought he had a crush on her, but he told us specifically that he didn't. He was waiting for the right girl to come one day." He says.

"There was this day when Hyunae confessed her feelings for him. Woozi didn't know what to say or do because he didn't feel the same. He didn't have the heart to to say he didn't like her back. Instead, he hugged her. She thought his hug meant he felt the same way. I remember him coming up to me for advice the next day."

"Well, all of us had to move here so we could train. She was devastated, but Woozi was relieved he wouldn't have to see her again. After years of being separated, she found out where our dorm was and visited us today."

[Information on their past ends here.]

I'm surprised at what I hear.

"Well, we should really get some sleep. Goodnight." He kisses my forehead.

"Why'd you-" I say and trail off my sentence.

"That was for when they walked in." He smiles and goes to the top bunk.

I sit there in daze for a minute or two.

Woozi doesn't like her, but she does. And Jeonghan... Does he likes me?

I feel a bit parched so I leave the room to get a glass of water.