Main Story : Chapter 8

____________________
Choices From Last Chapter
____________________

- Stay at the dorms :
Go To Section G1

- Say no to staying at the dorms :
Go To Section G2

____________________

Section G1
(Stay at the dorms)
____________________

"Okay, thank you, Woozi." I stand up and hold my things. Woozi stands up too. We start to walk to the dorms.

"I'm happy you said yes. If you said no and I left you, anything could have happened to you. I would feel guilty if anything happened to you." His gentle words make me smile.

We walk so close to each other that our hands touch from time to time.

~~~~~~~~~

We walked for 8 minutes. It was starting to get dark.

I make sure I was close to Woozi incase anything would have happened. I walk behind him. He stops and I run into his back.

"What happened?" I look in front of him and see a strange man. He's holding an alcohol bottle.

"Stay back." Woozi says. I take a step back and watch the man.

"Hey ther'. You have a lady friend wit' you?" He says and starts to walk closer to me. Woozi steps in front of me.

"Yer' must be her boyfrien'. Don't worry, I'll steal her frum you in ten secon." Woozi grabs my arm and tries to get away from the man. He runs and I run with him.

"Ey! Get back 'ere!" The man says. He throws his alcohol bottle at us. Shattered pieces of glass hit my legs. I scream in pain.

Woozi looks at my legs and sees that they got hit by glass. He picks me up and starts running. My legs are not bleeding, but they do hurt a lot.

"Are you okay?" Woozi asks.

"I'm fine." I respond.

I look at his face. For such a tiny kid, he's pretty strong.

"We're at the dorms. Can you walk?" He says. I nod and he puts me down.

We walk into the dorm.

|Go To Continue Story|
____________________

Section G2
(Say no to staying at the dorms)
____________________

"No thank you." I say.

"I'm not letting you stay out here." He says.

"I'm not going." I look away.

His expression turns furious.

"You're going Y/N!" He shouts.

I stand and up and say "No."

"Fine." He walks away.