Main Story : Chapter 5

____________________
Choices From Last Chapter
____________________

- Accept Woozi's offer :
Go To Main Story Chapter 5 Section D1

- Decline the offer :
Go To Main Story Chapter 5 Section D2

____________________

Section D1
(Accept Woozi's Offer)
____________________

I accept Woozi's offer.

"Don't worry about having a change of clothes and stuff like that. Everything is covered." He says.  They give me a change of clothes and a toothbrush. I go to the bathroom and get ready to go to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~

I exit the bathroom. Woozi walks up to me and says, "We don't have an extra bed. You have to share a bed with someone."

Share a bed? Woozi did mention this when he asked me to sleep here. I just nod my head.

"You can share a bed with me." Jeonghan says. I think I should share a bed with the person I'm most comfortable with.

"Sorry Jeonghan, but I think I'll share a bed with Woozi." When Woozi hears me say his stage name instead of his real name, his frowns.

"Follow me." He says and guides me to the room he shares with Jeonghan.

"I have the bottom bunk, and Jeonghan has the top bunk."  Woozi says. He seems glum. Maybe when I called him Woozi, it made him disappointed.

He gets another pillow and blanket. He hands them to me.

"You can have the inside." He says. I go onto the bed and put the pillows down. I lay down and put the blanket on me. Woozi goes onto the bed and lays next to me. I face the wall as he faces towards the door. I start to slowly fall asleep when I hear Woozi say something.

"Maybe she only thinks of me as a friend. She did call me Woozi like everyone else does." I hear these words as I completely fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and see something pink and fluffy in front of my face. My first instinct is to scream.

"KYAAH!" I quickly spring up from bed and hit my head on the top bunk. Woozi wakes up with a terrified look on his face. Jeonghan wakes up too.

"What's with all the screaming in the morning?" Jeonghan says and yawns. I rub the top of my head as Woozi turns around.

"Eh, what happened?" He says. Woozi was clearly half asleep. At that moment, I realized what the pink fluffy thing was. I hear the door open.

"I heard screaming." Seungkwan says and walks in with Hoshi by his side. Hoshi is rubbing his eyes.

"I had a...nightmare." I say. Everyone has a relieved look on their face.

"Well, I guess it's time to wake up." Jeonghan says. I look over at Woozi and see that he is fully asleep.

"Woozi is asleep again?" I ask.