Chapter 7: Destined

Status: Edited

Harry P.O.V.

*3 Weeks Later*

I fucked up. I really did. What the hell am I gonna do? She won't talk to me. She won't text. In fact, when I call her, Arden answers the phone, every time. I ask for Ash, which is every day, and she says she's not home, then hangs up. It's so frustrating not being able to see her. I mean, the other day, I went to her house, and Zayn answered the door. He told me she wasn't there and then slammed the door in my face.

I looked in the window after, and there she was, sitting on the couch, watching The Last Song with Arden and Zayn. She looked deep in thought and had a look of sadness across her face. She looked broken. I looked at the screen and saw the scene where Ronnie ran into Will's arms on the beach. The beach was where I asked Ash to be my girlfriend. I guess there is no happy endings.

But even if that did happen, I need to fix it. I'll leave tonight from Louis's and our flat and talk to her. It'll all be fine. She needs me, and I need her, no matter how fucked up this is. She'll take me back, if only it was that easy. She's so stubborn, but I love that about her. It's something I've missed.

I just have to climb up the house, and into her bedroom window, like Romeo. Shouldn't be too hard, only about 9 feet off the ground.

Ugh, I need a drink. I'll ask Louis if he wants to go to a pub. I have to sort out all these feelings out with someone.

~•~

Ashley P.O.V.

"I just don't know, Harry." I said.

"Yes, you do. You Love me Ash, you do." He whispered cupping my chin and making me stare into his eyes. A tear streamed down his face.

I quickly broke the gaze and pushed his hand off my chin.

"No, I dont. You hurt me, I hate you. I don't love you, Harry. I never did, you're worthless to me." I stated angrily my fist clenching. I couldn't believe the words I just uttered. It can't be me.

"No, Ash, y-you don't mean that, p-please." He stuttered. Another tear fell from his face and rolled down his neck. He put a hand on my cheek.

"Yes I do." I said sternly wipeing his hand off my face and crossing my arms. Why was I saying all this? I do care about him, I love him, I just don't want to be hurt again.

"F-fine, Ash if that's h-how you feel, then I dont want there to be any memory of you. ill leave you alone. I won't be here any longer." He sobbed tears sliding down his cheeks as he frowned, sulking. He got up from the bed, and walked to the balcony. What was he doing?

"Harry, wh-" I saw him lift himself onto the edge. His legs dangled freely as he whispered, "I love you Ashley, forever and always...".

I saw one last tear roll down his cheek, as he looked at me.

"Harry, no!!!!" I screamed, as I knew what would happen next.

Too late.

I heard a scream, than a thud.

My mouth gasped for air as I clung onto my duvet. I felt a tear stream down my face as I cried. My eyes burned. I'm sick of having dreams about Harry, every night. I can't sleep, I can't stop thinking about him. I want him. I want to feel his warmth on my skin as his arms are wrapped around me. But maybe, we should just stay friends until I can trust him again.

A loud groan sounds from the window, and I jump at the sound. What the hell is that?

My feet touch the floor as I jump out of bed, and quietly walked over to the window holding my duvet around me. My phone lights up on the dresser next to it and I look at the time. 2:04? Just my luck.