18. Meetings

New Chapter! Enjoy!

Love You Guys,

Yours Truly,

Jessiegirlbaby xoxo

-------------------

Harry's P.O.V.

"Lou, please stop playing around. We have to get on stage for rehearsal." I complained to Louis, grabbing his arms and hoisting him off the ground.

Yes, he was acting very childish right now. He was eating skittles and playing Mario Kart. If that's not his inner child speaking, I don't know what is.

Right now, we were in Doncaster for a concert and I was just itching to get back to Cheshire, so I can be with Ash.

"Fine, fine. I can walk myself though! Let's go Hazza!!" He yelled , jumping out of my arms and skipping onto the stage. I simply laughed, and felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

Uncle Si!

"Hello, your one and only Haz speaking?" I laughed pressing the answer button.

"Harry... hello. How have you been?" Simon asked with a chuckle. He has a little sense of humor, he's not totally cold-blooded.

"Amazing! How about you?" I asked.

"Fine as well. So, I saw the new tracks for the album Take Me Home , and they sound absolutely amazing. I hadn't seen them before because I was busy. All of them, Heart Attack, Kiss You, , Little Things, and more. And yes, its now finished with 18 tracks. You boys have been working incredibly hard, after it cane out a few months ago, sales have gone up incredibly, and I'm very proud. Has there been any, err... distractions?" He asked suspiciously.

"I'm not really sure what you mean sir."

"I mean any new people in your life? Any new girlfriends? "

I froze. Oh god, no. I forgot to tell Simon or management she was my girlfriend. I'm in huge trouble.

You see, when each of his gets a new mate, we must tell them and they must meet she or he. If they don't approve, then we have to date them out of the public eye. If they do approve, then we can be free to do whatever we want. But I really messed up.

"Uh y-yeah. " I answered, stuttering.

"Hm... I see. Well, I will be holding a meeting with you boys at 4:30 today. I'll see you then Harry. Goodbye." He said blankly.

I heard the beeping sound, signalling the line was dead. What the hell was that? I guess I'll find out in a few hours.

I felt a huge weight on my back, and I fell flat on my face.

"What the hell..." I mumbled, trying to push myself up.

"Haz, where have you been? We had to practice 'Teenage Dirtbag' without you!" I heard Lou's whiny voice on top of me. I looked up and there he was.

"Lou."

"Yea?" He laughed fluttering his eyelashes.

"Get the fuck off me." I growled. He immediately got off me and I stood up, wiping the dirt off my jeans.

"Sorry, I was just excited and happy." He said sadly, looking at the ground.

"Lou, I'm sorry, I'm just frustrated and nervous." I said wrapping my arms around his waist and hugging him.

"About what , the concert? You're never nervous." He said pulling back.

"No, we have a meeting with Simon at four thirty and ... he asked if we had any distractions, new girlfriends. I forgot and so did Zayn about telling manegment. He's gonna take Ash away from me Lou, I know it!" I told him panicking. I ran a hand through my curls and hit my fist on the wall.