Epilogue

Ashley P.O.V.

I honest to God, never thought that I can fall in love with someone as .. unique as Harry. But I'm ready to make a commitment that we both need right now.

I can't be away from him and he feels the same way. He was never able to control his temper until I came along, and if anything was to happen to him on tour... I don't know. I just can't think about that.

After that big incedent on the beach, we had gone back inside and told everyone. Carly was estatic and Eleanor told Harry a Thankyou for making me happy again. She knew how I felt about him, she just never told him.

But today's the day, today's the day we go on tour. Eleanor is coming, but Carly is staying for her first year at Oxford. Her and Natalie decided to stay together at our house since I will be away and they both go to the same school. I'm fine with it, I mean I have a feeling ill be moving in with El and Louis. If Harry has anything to do with it.

And I heard Sophia is going on a modeling tour. I guess that her and Niall wouldn't of worked out anyway. But Natalie promised shed visit Niall and Carly promised the same with Zayn.

But as I pack my suitcases and get ready to leave, it feels wierd. Like I'm going to miss this place like I'm going to miss home. Can i even call it that? I have lived so many places I don't know if I can. But the next place I live, will be the tour bus. For 10 months. Boy with this be fun.

I finished packing my bathroom bag and felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, and a soft pair of lips kiss my ear.

"Ready to go babe?" I heard the husky voice say in my ear. I smiled and turned around, pecking his soft lips.

"Yup. I'm all packed. When do we leave?" I asked Harry, sitting on my bed. He sat down next to me, one arm around my shoulder.

"We leave in ten. Are you sure you want to go?" He asked me seriously. I just chuckled and squeezed his hand.

"Yes, ya big lug. I love you and I have nothing to do here. Besides it'll be fun." I explained.

"You're right. You can be like a cheerleader on the sidelines of each concert.." He laughed.

"Don't even go there." I smiled.

"Yeah, you'll be the cute supporting girlfriend that every girl is jealous of." He said lowly and kissed my temple.

"I am excited to travel the world with you." I smiled, thinking about what we could do. Go to the Eiffel Tower, visit the Tower of Piza, see the Coloseum, go to Disneyworld, see the white house, visit the Statue of Liberty, see the Big Apple, there is so many opportunities. I just can't wait to get to live them.

"I'm excited too. Just a bit nervous, but it'll go away." His dimples deepened. I heard a beep outside and Zayn called my name from downstairs.

"Let's go." Harry muttered, before picking up two of my suitcases. I picked up the other one and followed him down the stairs. I saw Carly hugging Zayn, her crying. I'm guessing someone's in love...

"I'll miss you too." Zayn assured her, kissing her tear stained cheeks. He was always so sweet to her, that's just how Zayn is.

"I'll miss you too so much Ash." Carly cried, letting go of Zayn and hugging me, making me drop my suitcases. "We will call everyday and Skype and well visit every weekend and-"

"I know Carls, okay? We will see eachother in a week. Don't worry." I assured her and she squeezed me tighter. I let go and she wiped her eyes. Harry gave her a quick hug and I picked up my suitcases again when the horn was blown again.

"Cmon." Zayn said, opening the door. He and Harry didn't have any luggage because they had boarded theirs on the bus yesterday.

"Bye, love you!" I yelled to her when I walked out. She smiled and waved.

"Love you!" Zayn kissed her and shut the door, following us. As soon as Harry opened the bus door, El got out and gave me a quick hug, helping me with my bags.

"Okay, let's get this show on the road!" She laughed, carrying them inside.

"You go ahead." I ushered Zayn and he shrugged, and walked inside. I felt one of Harry's arms hook around my waist and I leaned into him. I looked st the house that's been my home for years, thinking about how I won't see it for almost a year.

I sighed and shook my head from the thoughts. The tour bus will be my new home with the boys. I'll be with the one person I love and my best friend touring the world , and I couldn't ask for more. It'll be .. amazing.

"Ash, are you ready to go?" I hadn't realized Harry had left until I saw him in the doorway of the bus. I looked back at the house one more time before slowly nodding.

"Yeah.." I smiled, walking forward, "I'm ready."

• • • • •