28. Moving

Ashley P.O.V.

I wiped my eyes at the downstairs bathroom sink with a wet towel trying to wipe away the tear stains.

I feel broken. You want to know why? Because everything he said was true. Every last word. He never had a say in what happened to us, I controlled our relationship. I'm so used of being in charge, I guess I never realized that he actually felt that way. I always started the arguments, but he was the one who ended up feeling like shit.

And what hurts even more.. is it feels like he doesn't want me anymore. He never is going to want this relationship again and its all my fault. I shouldn't of told him that, especially knowing his temper and I have messed with his feelings . It was wrong for me to say we were back together and then we weren't. It was like I broke his heart all over again.

You want to know the worst part now? I'm still in love with him.

He doesn't love me anymore. He wouldn't of said he would move on. He would of waited for me. He would of stayed strong and agreed to what I said because that was best.

But I don't even know what's best anymore.

"Ash?" I heard a knock on the door and someone's voice. "Ash are you okay? Please open up."

"Go away Harry!" I yelled, gripping my hands on the sides of the sinks and clenching my teeth.

"It's Louis." The voice was much softer and I turned around, reaching for the knob and yanking the door open. He smiled at me and walked in shutting the door behind him.

" What do you want?" I groaned, sitting on the toilet seat. He raised an eyebrow and sat on the side of the shower across from me.

"Nice to see you to." He smiled sarcastically. I couldn't help but laugh at him. "El, Zayn, Carly, Natalie, Niall, and I all heard the yelling. Liam went to the store. I'm sorry Ashley, I thought things would be better once you guys had that talk."

"Well, I don't give a fuck anymore. He doesn't want to try he doesn't have to. I'm officially done with relationships. Fuck him." I laughed, hysterically. I don't know why I laughed, but probably my state of shock I actually was able to say that aloud.

"Ash, Harry.. he's never going to stop loving you , he's just stubborn and he has temper issues-"

"Cut the crap Lou. I'm not stupid. I know what is going on in that head of his, and I am done with fighting. "Us" is not healthy. So now instead of AshandHarry, its Ash and Harry. It's better this way ." I explained, running a hand through my hair.

"No its not Ash, you guys can fix this, and-"

"No, WE CAN'T! Please just let it go! Were done! HE DOESNT LOVE ME AND I HATE HIM! I NEED TO GET AWAY FROM HIM! " I shouted. I stood up and yanked the door open with Lou on my trail.

"Ashley what are you doing?" He asked, his voice shaking a bit. I ignored him and ran upstairs , and into my bedroom, seeing the wanker on my bed. With Eleanor. They had been talking and as soon as his eyes met mine, I made a face of disgust. I walked into my closet, ignoring the stares of Harry and El, yanking out my suitcase I unpacked from yesterday and opening the dresser drawers.

"Ash, what are you doing?" I felt someone's dainty fingers on my shoulders, knowing it was Els voice. I turned around.

"Leaving." I huffed, a simple one word answer and turned back around, but Lou turned me back around.

"No, we just got here yesterday." He said, looking into my eyes, one hand ok n my shoulder. I gritted my teeth and pointed my finger at Harry on my bed.