Chapter 12: Reoccurrence

Like is said, the storyline is confusing, and I am working on the story right now. For re-readers, I have changed Sophie's name to Elizabeth.

Status: Edited

Ashley P.O.V.

The snap of a camera startles me, and my gaze catches paparazzi from the corner of my eye. The lens pokes through the top of the green leafy bushes, and I wonder how they feel making a living off of such a sleazy thing.

Harry may be used to this, but I'm not.

"If you think that you're slick, you're not." My voice comes out as loud as I intended as I look at the bald man through my shaded sunglasses, and his face goes a bit paler when I look at his sad, old form.

"Stop." Harry's voice is thick as he tugs on my jacket, scolding me from giving into such a silly thing.

If someone is making money off of me, I defiantly want a cut.

I just roll my eyes as he tugs me toward the car and my glance sets on a blonde haired girl walking alongside an oddly familiar dirty-blonde leprechaun.

"Is that Nialler?" I furrow my eyebrows and Harry's feet skid to a stop, following my heads direction. His eyes glance over to the pair and his grip on my arm loosens.

"Yeah, I guess it is. The question is, who is she?" He opens the back doors of his Range Rover and slides the food inside, making sure it's secure during the trip home.

My eyes squint at her to get a better look at her, and my eyes widen when the realization hits me. Niall is holding hands with her?

"No, shit." A whisper escapes from my lips, and my breath catches in my throat. I feel his hand on my shoulder and I shake my head, my mouth dropped open in shock.

"What?"

"Nothing, it's nothing. We should really get going." Mutters sound from my lips, seemingly the only incoherent thing that can come from them.

"Alright." His voice is almost gone in a grunt as he closes the car door, and starts the engine, away from past forgotten memories.

~•~

The clatter of my black combat boots hit the floor, keys jingling as Harry sets them on the shelf. The smell of the Nandos overtakes the usual aroma of vanilla in the house, and it makes my stomach grumble.

"Is there a monster in there?" Harry jokes, and I don't chuckle at it.

Harry isn't funny.

"Shut up." I banter and climb up the wooden stairs to Zayn and Arden, who I am both hoping they aren't doing the dirty right now.

My wishes are granted when I see them silently sitting together on the couch in front of the flatscreen in the den. 'Monté Carlo' is playing, and I'm guessing Arden has forced Zayn into another chick flick.

"That girl in this movie kind of looks like you doesn't it?" Zayn points and my eyes flicker to the screen. Arden blushes, her eyes glancing at the brown haired Hispanic actor on the screen.

"Yes." Her and I answer at the same time, and she glances at me with a sly smile.

"Her and I have had conversations about this." I comment, setting both of their food on the coffee table. I walk over to the love seat and sit, placing my food on it also.

"She always tells me how we are twins, and I'm like hey, 'Maybe she's my long lost sister'." She rolls her eyes and I scoff at her movements.