24. Paradise

Ashley P.O.V.

I hopped on my huge suitcase again, trying to zip it up with everything stuffed inside. And I had a lot of stuff...

Aussie shampoo, razor, bath stuff, makeup, nail polish, volumizer, brush, perfume, lady..things. And that was just carry on. I had at least 15 pairs of shorts stuffed , 7 pairs of jeans, 4 pairs of yoga pants in one suitcase. In the other, a bikini, a one piece, 6 sweaters, 20 shirts, underwear, bras, pajamas, and anything else. I also had a small tote bag full of sandals, sneakers, and some heels. Yes... I packed a lot. But I'm a girl, what was I supposed to pack?

My purse wasn't as bad, but full. I had my chargers in there, kindle, iPhone, gum, keys, more makeup, a magazine, checkbook, credit card.. and anything else I could dig up. I like to be prepared for things... like boredom.

Don't judge me.

I finally zippered up my suitcase in a great effort. I jumped off and let out a breath of relief. I lined up my suitcases by my bed and took my iPhone out of my purse. I clicked on twitter and updated my followers.

@AshBenson: Afternooooonnn! Heading out for vacation! Wish me luck? #Vacationtime #summerfun

I sent the tweet and immediately got a bunch of retweets and people telling me good luck, a few hate. But I'm used to it by now.

I looked up from my phone when I heard a quiet knock on the wood of my door. I averted my gaze on the door and saw Carly leaning up against it, her arms crossed.

"Hey, put your phone addiction away for a minute." Carly chuckled walking into the room. "Woah, need help with the suitcases? The car is here for us."

I laughed and nodded, grabbing my purse and one of my suitcases, while Carly grabbed the other suitcase, my tote bag and the carry on bag. She's quite strong I have to admit. She smiled and left the room walking down the stairs. I turned away and ran my finger down my room wall.

"I love you room.. see you in a month." I said to myself, closing the door behind me.

I hauled my suitcase down the stairs, almost falling, and dragged it out the door. I stuck my key in the lock and locked it quickly before turning around. I felt a sudden heavy weight on my chest as Niall tackled me in a bone crushing hug.

"Uh, hi Niall!" I laughed. He squeezed me tighter and let go, grabbing my hand and dragging me toward a shiny black car with dark windows, so you couldn't see what was inside.

"I'm so happy you said yes! This is going to be so much fun!" He exclaimed, grabbing my suitcase and placing it in the boot (trunk), shutting it after. The doors opened next to us and Natalie poked her head out, smiling.

"Hey Ash! C'mon, get in." She told me motioning her hand inside. She poked her head back in as I threw my bag on the seat she was sitting in and climbed in the car, sitting next to her. Zayn , Carly, and Niall sat across from us with huge smiles on their faces.

"Ready to go everyone?" Niall asked excitedly. We all nodded in enthusiasm and he fist pumped in the air. "Beach, here we come!!"

We all laughed and hollered with him. Soon, we all quited down and Niall reached up, and turned on the radio. I immediately heard "I love It" come through and Niall started singing along. Natalie elbowed my side.

"Ironic summer song huh?" She laughed. I laughed too and we started singing along. I absolutely loved this song and was determained to sing louder than Niall.

"You're on a different road, I'm in the milky way, you've got me down on earth, but you are up In space! Your so damn hard to reach! I've got to kill this switch, you're from the 70's.... but I'm a 90's BITCH!" I shouted, laughing at Nialls shocked face at how I beat him. He would never call himself a bitch, it was too funny. "I LOVE IT!"