Chapter 15: Plans

Sometimes you need to realize, a fanfiction is called a fanfiction for a reason.

Arden's P.O.V.

"It's been a long day, without you my friend," My voice hums along to the music playing off my laptop, and I smile widely, mixing the bowl in front of me.

I'm trying to lighten my own mood after the events yesterday. Sometimes you don't expect things to get so out of control, humans have no control over the outcome.

"And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again." My hand halts when I hear the blonde's voice behind me, and I turn to find her padding across the kitchen floor.

"So... whatcha doin?" She asked , resting her chin on her arm.

"Making brownies.. do you wanna lick the mixing bowl child?" I asked , laughing. She nodded and I slid the bowl on the counter to her. She dug her fingers in and reached them in her mouth.

"Sweet. Anything in mind you wanna do today?" Ash asked smiling.

"Nope. I figured you'd be with Haz ." I said throwing the spoon in the sink and rubbing soap on my dirty hands.

I thought she would be. Literally , this whole week shes been like glued to Harry. She wouldn't do anything with me. The boys have been busy with interviews and she is at Harry's side every second. It's quite annoying. I only hung out with Zayn twice this week, so that I could get things done in the house. I got a new tv, a new computer, I repainted the living room and my room, and I got caught up on laundry. I got a lot done and I feel bad that I turned down Zayn a bunch of times, but I needed time away from the honey moon zone. And I still need to get a dress for the BRIT awards.

" No, he's going to help his sister Gemma repaint in her house or something. And its supposed to thunderstorm today, so I figured we would stay inside and watch movies? Ya know catch up on stuff?" She asked, biting into an apple.

"Yeah , that would be awesome. Just let me get the blankets from upstairs." I answered taking the apron off and running up the stairs.

Ashley P.O.V.

I took another bite of my apple and took my phone out of my pocket. I opened the Twitter app and looked through the list of mentions.

@1DLovatic_@AshBenson tell Harry I say hi!! You guys are perfect for one another! #hasher4life

I smiled and then followed her.

@NiallEater10_@AshBenson You don't deserve him, you ugly bitch! ;)

Ouch. That hurt.

@Harry_Styles_@AshBenson Hi babe, miss you today, hope you see this. Oh and no hate to Ash please? thnx.

Haha. Haz can be so sweet . I know he's trying to protect me from the hate but its part of dating him.

@10InchPayneTrain_@AshBenson Go kill yourself , you slut. No wonder Harry despises you.

Oh god, now that one really hurt my feelings. He doesn't despise me does he?

@HarryStyles @10InchPayneTrain I love Ash. She's my everything and I don't despise her. If you say your a fan and Directioner, than respect that. :)

Oh my god. Harry stuck up for me. So, he really does stalk my page. I do love him and I started to laugh at what she said.

I stopped laughing as my phone vibrated.

I clicked off the Twitter app and the caller I.D. popped up.