Day's Activities

Ebony and Apryl strolled through the mall, finding a store they could start their shopping spree in. With nothing else to choose from, Ebony wore a black Nike shirt and black Nike sweatpants with black and white Roshes. Apryl leaned her a pair of diamond studded earrings Apryl's mother gave her as a child. Apryl wore a lime green and pink sundress, that accentuated her thick hips, with pink sandals. She wore gold hoop earrings and a gold necklace to accessorize the outfit.

"So which store are we going into first?" Ebony asked, looking over at Apryl. Apryl gave her a big smile, showing off her pearly whites.

"Just wait until we get there. I promise you'll like it." Apryl replied. Ebony just continued following her, trying keep her pace up. Ebony honestly hated malls, and most of all, she hated surprises. She hoped Apryl wouldn't take her to a lingerie store and make her grow up way too fast.

Drifting off into her inner thoughts, she realized Apryl was now running. Ebony panicked and tried to wedge through the large crowds of people to trail Apryl. All of this running around was starting to piss Ebony off. Apryl took a right and then slowed down. Once Ebony saw the destination, she groaned.

"Rue 21? I hate this store." Ebony complained underneath her breath. She walked into the store and saw Apryl had already been browsing through the clothing racks. Ebony rolled her eyes.

"Ooh, come here, Cocoa. I got something super cute for you to wear." Apryl squealed, calling Ebony by the nickname she had given her. Apryl assigned that name to Ebony when she was a child, but Ebony never liked the name. Apryl held up a dark blue romper with floral print.

"Eeww, that's ugly. Put that back." Ebony critized. Apryl gave her a confused look, scrunching her face.

"This is ugly? Girl, stop. This is cute. Here. Try this on." Ebony groaned.

"I don't wanna try this on." Ebony said. Apryl shot her a stern look, making Ebony go towards the fitting room.

Ebony took her clothes off and slid the romper on. She turned to the mirror in the dressing room and examined how it had fit on her.

She had to admit, the romper did accentuate her small, petite curves. It also made her chocolate skin look a little glossy, which baffled Ebony. She had no idea a regular outfit could make her skin look glamorous.

"Come on out, Cocoa. I got something else for you to try on as soon as you get out." Apryl announced, claiming her presence in the fitting area. Ebony cursed to herself. Taking a deep breath, she unlocked the dressing door and stepped out. Apryl's jaw dropped as she watched her beautiful little cousin model the romper.

"Cocoa, you look so gorgeous. I don't even understand why you hate dressing this way. This romper is literally bringing out the best of you. Oh my goodness. Look at you." Apryl cheered. Ebony shrugged.

"I mean, its cute or whatever. Nothing too major. It does look nice though." Ebony commented.

"Okay, great. Hold on to that because we're getting that. Now here, try on this outfit." Apryl handed Ebony a creme colored crop top with a pair of light colored distressed jeans. Ebony sighed, grabbed the outfit, and went back into the dressing room.

"Oh my goodness. You are going to look so good, Eb. I think I did a damn good job today." Apryl said, placing the multiple shopping bags into the backseat. Ebony smiled. She couldn't believe Apryl spent about $250 on her just to buy clothes. Apryl barely bought anything for herself, except for a hot pink clutch purse.

"I do appreciate you buying me all those clothes, Apryl. Thank you so much. I don't even know how I should repay you."

"You're welcome. And don't worry about it. If you really want to repay me, you could wash my clothes for me." Apryl replied. Ebony smiled. Placing their seatbelts on and starting the engine, Apryl exited out of the parking lot and onto the interstate.