Apryl's Got A Baby

Please let me know if the chapters don't come out right. I have been having some technical difficulties with Wattpad, and the admins refuse to read and respond to my emails.

Ebony couldn't believe it. Was Apryl pregnant?  How would she be able to take care of a baby? Would Apryl's ex-boyfriend walk out of Apryl's and the baby's life? Is this what it means when one person leaves the family, another one comes in? Was this all apart of God's plan?

Apryl rose from the toilet and flushed it. Ebony panicked. She didn't want Apryl to catch her snooping on her. She quickly dashed to her bedroom, but Apryl spotted her before she make it into the safe zone.

"Cocoa, come here." Apryl demanded. Ebony froze. Did she really just catch me spying on her? Ebony questioned to herself. Ebony slowly walked to Apryl's room, with Apryl standing in the doorway, her arms crossed.

"What did you see?" Apryl asked.

"I,I, I did, didn't see any-" Ebony stammered.

"You don't have to lie. Tell me what did you see." Apryl interrupted. Ebony sighed. She might as well confess; she had already been caught in her act.

"I saw you crying because of a pregnancy test. That's all." Ebony admitted.

"Did you see any of my goodies? I hope not."

"No! That wasn't even my main focus. I was more concerned with the pregnancy test and your reaction to what ever was on it." Ebony said. Apryl stayed quiet before she made her next statement.

"You gotta promise to tell nobody."

"Huh?" Ebony was confused. This should be a wonderful experience for Apryl. She would be embraced in one of the most beautiful things women could ever encounter; motherhood.

"You can't tell anybody. Your mom, my mom, no one. Nobody has to know. They might even kill me. And besides, I don't even know if I wanna keep the baby." Apryl told her.

"Nooo! Please don't kill the baby." Ebony pleaded.

"Look at me! Do you not know what predicament I'm in? I got a mother who's back on drugs, an aunt who I love to death but might kill me if she found out, a bitter ex who completely walked out of my life and would want nothing to do with this pregnancy, and a younger cousin who has my back but is completely defenseless in this mutual battle. I have everything to lose and nothing to gain." Apryl complained. She tried to blink back tears, but they fell involuntarily.

"Apryl,  don't be that way. I promise I won't tell, okay? I can help you. I could get a job and give the baby some gifts. I could go to doctor appointments with you. Whatever you need, I got your back. I love you. You're like a sister to me. I just don't want you to make a bad decision that could change your life forever." Ebony told her.

"Thanks,  Cocoa. I love you so much." Apryl hugged Ebony tightly. The bond between these two chocolate goddesses was unbreakable. They are not only conjoined by blood, but conjoined by loyalty.

"You said you was down for anything, right?" Apryl asked Ebony. Ebony's palms grew sweaty. She had no idea how this was gonna turn out. This could either go right or alllll the way left.

"Yeah." Ebony whispered. Apryl had the pregnancy test in hand, and was ready to set some facts straight. Apryl swiftly hopped out of the car and ran to the front door of the mysterious house. Ebony slowly followed behind Apryl,  being her support system.

Apryl banged on the door. She tapped her foot nervously as she waited for a response. She banged again frantically. Ebony bit her bottom lip and silently prayed to God. Apryl gave one last strong knock at the door before it swung wide open.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" The guy asked.

"We need to talk. Now." Apryl demanded. The guy hesitated for a moment, glanced over at Ebony and sighed before he allowed the two in. Ebony examined his face. He looked awfully familiar. She tried to figure out where she'd seen him from, then it clicked.

Apryl had just pulled up to her ex-boyfriend,  Jeremiah's, house.

Ebony gulped as she followed after Apryl. The house was decorated very nicely. Nice white walls,  white furniture, white everything. Ebony assumed that this guy must've had some type of secret stash or had a well paying job.

They soon walked into the living room, crashing on a white plush couch. Ebony sat next to Apryl as Jeremih stood.

"So, what did y'all come here for?" Jeremih asked. Without warning, Apryl threw the pregnancy stick at him.

"I'm pregnant,  motherfucker. Should have wrapped it up!" Apryl shouted. Jeremiah stood there,  completely in disbelief. He then reached into his back pocket and pulled five 100 dollar bills out.

"What's this for?" Apryl asked.

"Here's some abortion money. Spend it wisely." He replied coldly. Ebony's jaw dropped in shock. How dare he dismiss her and the baby like that?

"You stupid bitch!" Apryl screamed, attacking Jeremih. The two collapsed on the table, a million glass pieces splattering everywhere. Ebony panicked. How was she going to break up this fight? She tried to pull Apryl off of her ex, but Apryl held a tight grip on him.

The commotion was getting totally out of hand. A light skin, curly haired blasian girl dressed in a dark blue silk robe came walking down the steps.

"Ayeee! What the hell is going on?!" She shouted. She broke up the fight and hugged Jeremih. "Baby, what's the issue? What's going on?" She asked Jeremih.

"This stupid bitch came over here and told me she's pregnant." Jeremih told her.

"Awww, baby, don't worry about it. We're having a bundle of joy on our own." She told him, placing his hand on the small baby bump on her stomach. Ebony was in shock, again. It appeared that this girl was pregnant for a while now.

"What the fuck?! Y'all having a baby together but you can't take care of mine?! This bitch look like she 3 months in her pregnancy. 3 months ago…we were together. You got this bitch pregnant,  sneaking and creeping with her?!" Apryl was beyond furious.

"Bitch, so? That was the past; you just mad because he accepts MY baby and don't want you anymore. You mad because he went from a black, ugly, ratchet, tar colored bitch to a beautiful,  exotic, foreign, classy lady. I got you beat on so much levels, boo." The girlfriend teased. This all sounded extremely familiar.

It reminded Ebony of the taunting she had received from Gloria.

"Bitch, there's nothing wrong with being darkskin. Just because you lightskin don't fucking mean you cute. Always remember the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice. And by the way, you need to shave ya mustache. Come on, Eb. We out this bitch." Apryl insulted. The two exited the house and got back into Apryl's car. They drove off and headed home.

"Always and I mean always always always remember, to never let anyone disrespect your dark skin. You got me?" Apryl warned Ebony.

"Yeah. I hear you."

Excuse all mistakes, hence this book is unedited. I apologize for the delay in updates, but Writers block is my bff rn. I had planned this chapter out, but hey, shit happens. So, what yall think? Was this chapter good or too extra?