Wattys 2016

!!THIS IS NOT A STORY UPDATE BUT IT'S IMPORTANT!!

I would really like for this story to make it into the Wattys2016. Last year I actually thought about doing it, but I did't have as much readers as I do now. Not even close. I knew there would be no chance of me winning. But this year, I wanna at least try. 

According to the @TheWattys profile, the Wattys 2016 is coming June 20th. That's five days from now. At first I wanted to wait until the kickoff of the nominations to inform y'all, but then when I saw that, I figured I would have better luck informing beforehand if possible. It just so happened that I saw it. Just my luck 

I don't know how the voting will work, idek how to place in my nomination but that will be clarified later. I will inform you guys on that as well. 

If I don't win, that's fine. It's whatever. I just want to try and I REALLY need you guys' help. Just please root for me and vote for this book when the time comes. Put in a good word for me.

Make sure you guys read my last chapter as well. Let's see if we can get that chapter to 1k reads. If it doesn't, cool but if you can, then do so. I really really want to enter and I want to win, so yeah, help a sista out. 

And if they do the subgenres again this year, this story will be underneath the Urban subgenre. Duh. But if you want, you can vote it underneath the other categories (there's a greater chance I might lose to those lol) but please support. 

I'm not one to beg and I'm not. I'm just reaching out to my fellow readers asking for some support. That's all.

And if you guys don't mind, rate my story from a 1-10 in the comments. Give some advice or constructive criticism below. Place any suggestions to add into the story. I already have the chapters mapped out (there's 7 chapters left :/) but I would like some readers' feedback. 

Anything to engage with my audience and hopefully win the Wattys2016. Please support, Leave suggestions. A new chapter should be up not too far from now. 

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 70 THOUSAND READS!! MUCH LOVE