Drama 2.0

!!! I HAVE A FEW ANNOUNCEMENTS! PLEASE READ!!!

As you guys know, this story is entered into the Wattys 2016. Voting starts TOMORROW for the People's Choice category, so stay tuned. I will be lowkey busy tomorrow, but I will try to post an update about how to vote. Which brings me to my next topic. 

School is starting in two weeks and I start a new job soon. Meaning this book will have less frequent publishes. I try to stay on top of this book due to popular demand, but you guys need to bare with me. I will try to update as frequently as possible.

Also, there's not many chapters of this story left, so I decided to probably try writing another story. Almost like a part 2 but more so a sequel. New characters, new challenges, but I want it to POC based (of course) and have some deep meaning. 

Comment down below some suggestions on what to make my story about. I would like to do a POC challenge sequel using another races/nationalities (Hispanic/Latinx, Asian, Native American, etc) but all I know is black. That'll be a challenge within its self. 

But this is my strongest book on here and you guys are VERY supportive, so your voices matter. Please give me some feedback and when the product is published, please show some support. Read my other stories as well. 

Anyways, enough with the chit chat and let's get into this update. Hope you enjoy. (We're close to 90k reads)

Tension in the house remained thick. Everyone continued going their separate ways. Tameka and Parish kept their distance from each other. Ebony stayed locked in her room. Apryl was gone more frequently than usual. She was really serious about possibly leaving the house. 

This was becoming the new normal. Parish even stopped cooking. Tameka picked up the slack. She wasn't so spiteful to let her family starve, plus she had to feed her daughter. They didn't use the dinner table; everyone ate in their rooms. 

Times like this Tameka missed her mother. Edna kept the family together. Whenever Tameka and Parish couldn't think straight, Edna kept them in line. Edna cooked. She gave advice. She provided unconditional love. 

Tameka never felt so lonely. She lost the love of her life and her mother. All she had was Ebony. It felt like she lost her sister and niece, too. Tameka never really knew her father since he decided to dip on her and make babies with another woman. 

Since she was a little girl, all she wanted was a flawless life. At one point in time, it felt flawless. She dealt with her ex-husband's family crap, but at the time it didn't matter because she had her own family. She even had a steady job and everything. 

All of it was taken beneath her. After social security wouldn't provide any more money for her daughter, she had nowhere to turn. That's why she and her baby moved in with Edna. 

Her mother always took good care of her and Ebony. Edna was always a nurturing person. Tameka missed it so much. Even as a grown woman well into her 30s, she just missed her mother. It's nature. 

She decided to visit the cemetery to talk to her mother. This would be the first. She just had so much on her chest and it always felt like her mother was her only listening ear. It was like only Edna knew everything that was heavy on Tameka's chest.

Gripping the bouquet of red flowers, Tameka's heart pumped a thousand times a minute. She felt so emotional. Tameka hated feeling that way. She liked to keep her emotions under control. Being an emotional wreck wasn't her thing. 

On the way to her cemetery, her palms grew sweaty. It felt like her body temperature rose 10 degrees. God, please watch over me as I go visit my momma. Tameka pleaded. Before she knew it, she made it to her destination. The cemetery wasn't too far from the house thankfully.