Harry never goes to class early (Chapter 19)

okay this chapter is full of POVs. And I myself find that annoying. Sorreh.

Anyways, this chapter is all short and shit because I will be posting two other tonight! Yaay! And those will be much more interesting, I promise.

                             --------------------------------------

                                             Harry’s POV

  Zayn had gotten a one day break at school after his unfortunate mishap. And it was so weird to think about how boring school was without him. Normally I would’ve been able to go a day without seeing him, but now that Louis was also acting rather peculiar I couldn’t help but feel lonely. The people of my group were boring in every way while they themselves thought they were hilarious. But they had stopped associating with me. Actually, everyone had stopped associating with me. And for the first time in my life I knew how it felt to be alone. Not the dramatic kind of alone, but the literal kind. No friends to cheer you up or girls to flirt with. I never signed up for this.

  Zayn -who had returned to school today- was not at the same place in life as I was. He was even getting more popular each minute. Although he never left his group of friends who all seemed to be so happy together -meanwhile the only one in my group I would be happy with was Louis- but I could still see some random people at school start cozying up to him and getting friendly, not understanding that look on his face that I had come to know through the years. The look of complete and utter bore and the type of look you would have on your face to politely try to get people to fuck off. I knew it because I used to have that look at all times. Now, to be honest, I would really appreciate just someone coming up to me for a chat.

  Louis, who had silently be sitting beside me, stood up all of a sudden and walked outside the room, leaving me alone in utter surprise. No goodbye or anything.

  This wasn’t right. It did feel right and I just knew that something was going on. And I was not letting my best friend go.

  So, ever so smoothly, I worked my way from my seat and through the door, following in his footsteps.

  I had been about to walk the corner right in front of the hallway where my locker was, but something caught my attention. Two people speaking. And I knew both voices better than anything in this world.

  “-just so fucking bad.” one of them said, and the posh accent echoed around telling me that it was Louis.

  “Tell me about it.” the other snorted, Zayn. “I just can’t stand it. I feel so bad.”

  I listened closer, leaning a bit more out but not too much because then the two of them would see me and that was the last thing that I would let happen today.

  “Well, what should we do?” Louis asked the other with worry which was getting me curious. I didn’t know Louis was having trouble.

  “I don’t know.” Zayn replied, and I could almost hear the frown in his voice. “I mean, we can’t exactly just walk up to him and say ‘hey, bro, I did this thing the other day….’.”

  “I know.” I heard Louis agree. “That would destroy him.”

  I tried to take a sneak peak at the boys, but to my terror Louis noticed me and there was nothing I could to but walk down the hallway as if I hadn’t just been eavesdropping on their whole conversation. And I almost danced from happiness when I realized that Louis hadn’t noticed that I was standing still and that he simply thought I had been casually walking around the empty hallways.