Liam (Chapter 24)

Okay, before you go all crazy, let me just tell you that I didn't have my computer for about 1 month straight and couldn't update. And this chapter SUCKS, but it's just a filler and I assure you that the next one is much better, and that this is definitely not the end. That's all. Hope you'll enjoy it!

                          ---------------------------------------

   “Did you talk to Zayn?” I asked Perrie with my pen raised high in the air, prepared to write down important things, even though I didn’t quite get why.

   “Yeah. I talked to him alright.” the blonde answered and I sighed in happiness. “But Louis was there too. Shit, that was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. Like, how could I ask Zayn about Louis if the other one is there too? Anyways, what really surprised me was the fact that they didn’t quite seem like a couple, even though they think they are. They sit next to each other, maybe lean their heads on each other’s shoulder, but nothing more. Literally, I expected a peck or something since Louis is a horny guy and Zayn was always ridiculously affectionate with Harry, but nothing. They acted like friends. Close friends, but friends.”

   “So it seems like they think they are a thing, and they are a thing, but they don’t know how to act like a thing?” Josh asked confused, lying on a spot in the library which no one ever came to.

   “Or they are a secretive couple.” Liam suggested, but we all looked over at him with eyes that told him that he was not helping, so he shut up and started playing with the braded leather wristband which was placed over the bottom tip of his feather tattoo.

“As Josh said, they don’t really realize that they act un-couple like.” I continued, trying to think of some kind of plan. But nobody was able to come up with anything. This wasn’t working.

It was Perrie who spoke now, bringing on the topic we had all been dreading. “But guys, someone has to tell Harry.”

There came a loud chorused sigh from us all as we thought about it. Harry. Poor Harry. I was on his side. No chance in hell that I’d support this decision of Zayn’s. Ever. I’d rather want to watch the world burn. I mean, I got that Louis was a ridiculously handsome lad, especially with his tattoos and his new found style, but that doesn’t mean that Zayn had good reason for dating him. No, he just shouldn’t.

   “I think Liam should be the one to tell him.” Josh said after a minute, biting his lip nervously, looking around the library and hoping that no one was listening. Rumors spread quickly around in school, and they didn’t want more drama around their group.

“Why me?” the boy named asked frowning.

   “Because you are nice and Harry likes you. Anyone of us would let something slip and we can’t afford being dicks. But you can’t humanly say the wrong thing, and nobody could ever dislike you.” Josh explained and we all giggled, earning a loud shush from the librarian.

   “But I don’t want to do it.” Liam protested, eyebrows furrowing and his eyes grew bigger. And he didn’t even realize that he was doing it. “The guilt would eat me. And I didn’t even do anything wrong!”

   “Exactly, you didn’t do anything wrong and you won’t do anything wrong!” Jade piped in, smiling sweetly at the boy whose shoulders were dropping. “And you guys were quite good friends too. It would be like a mate on mate conversation.”

   “Yeah, a mate on mate conversation where I would be telling him that the guy who used to be his best friend is now dating his boyfriend that he still fucking loves and adores.” Liam whisper-yelled, starting to turn a bit angry and I hoped it wouldn’t continue because angry Liam was not something we wanted to cross paths with.