The first Halloween party (Chapter 13) part 1

so. i just want to explain this for you all. this chapter will be in two parts, and you will find out the reason later ;)

this is -obviously- ONE OF THE HALLOWEEN CHAPTERS!! :DD

                   -----------------------------------------

                               Harry’s POV

  It was that time again. Finally. After a whole year of waiting, it was here.

  Each year the school had a Halloween party. They were always the best things to happen the whole school year. I always went to all the parties, but nothing came close to this one. Or the one tomorrow. You see, there are always two Halloween parties. One of them is in the school gym and hosted by the school, but the other one is hosted by Justin and Selena, the top couple in school who had been together for three years.

  I don’t know what was so thrilling and exciting about those parties, they just brought out the freak in me.

  I looked over at Zayn. He had slept at my house tonight. But, to answer your question, no. We haven’t done anything. We have been dating for two and a half month now, but he still isn’t ready. I respect him, but what can I say? I’m a horny teenager. There was a point where I did get him out of his pants, but that was all I got. When I had reached for the strap of his Calvin Klein’s he broke the kiss and slowly shook his head.

  “Harry. I’m sorry.” he had whispered. “Just, not yet. I, just, I’m really sorry. I know this means much to you, but it also means much to me.”

  I, being the good boyfriend I am, nodded and let him cuddle with me until the both of us fell asleep.

  Neither has he said I love you. There was a point where I said it, but instead of answering he just kissed me. Yeah, I pretended that it didn’t hurt, but I really did. I have never felt this way about a person and I’ve never told anyone but my mom, dad and Gemma that I love them, so its really big for me to finally open up about it.

  But I cant keep whining about that. Its just how he is, and I have to accept it. Wow. I sound stupid. Once I always laughed at people who acted this way towards each other, laughed at all the teenage girls in love, but now I am one of them.

  “Hey.” a husky voice, snapping me out of my thoughts.

  I looked down and saw Zayn’s innocent eyes watching me fascinated. I couldn’t help but smile. When we argued he didn’t have to do anything but look at me with those eyes and I am apologizing nonstop.

  “What are you thinking about?” I asked him, stroking his hair out of his face.

  “You.” he replied cheekily, which I smiled widely at. I loved when he got cheeky. “What are you thinking off?”

  “I am thinking about” I started lying down beside him so our faces were side by side on the pillow and so I could properly look in his eyes. “how I can ask you to go to the Halloween party with me.”

  He now had a frown on his face, and his eyes flickered away for a second before looking right back in mine.

  “Harry.” he started and I knew what was about to come. “Th-”

  “I know.” I cut him off. “The whole school will be there and stuff. But isn’t it time for us to finally come out, love. Its been six weeks.”

  His eyes went blank like they always did when we talked about something he didn’t like.

  “Look Harry.” he snapped, making me jump out of surprise, and sat up. “I really don’t want to start the day like this.”