MATURE -DON'T LIKE? DON'T READ!-

Lol. i just ate dinner and went straight to writing this. kind of disturbing and a really weird feeling.

and this is the first smut i've ever written, so, go easy on me!!

                  --------------------------------------

                                 Zayn’s POV

  “I’m actually serious, Harry” I said. He’d thought that I was back to my old self but that is not it at all. I was still angry. 

  “Look Zayn I’m sorry!” he said sincerely.

  He took me by surprise and embraced me in a tight hug. I hugged back and I felt his face hide in the crook of my neck.

  I hadn’t been kidding when I said that he was a sexy vampire. He really was.

  We hugged for a few more minutes until I felt his fake fangs being dragged over the skin of my neck. I was about to push him away and, just, be angry at him for taking advantage of the moment, but I couldn’t get myself to do it. This felt too good. 

  He started sucking on different places on my collarbone, neck, wherever he could get his lips on, and it kind of hurt due to his fangs. I’ve got no idea what came over me, but I was really turned on by that.

  Finally he came on that one spot, and I moaned embarrassingly loudly. He smirked against my skin and kept working on that place, before going up to my ear.

  “You know” he started in a low husky voice, sending chills down my spine. “You’re so hot as a vampire, that everyoneis literally staring and begging you to take a bite at them.”

  I swallowed loudly and he lightly bit my ear, causing me to whimper. His hands went to my back and stroked upwards, taking my shirt with them. He kept his hands rubbing my back as he continued talking.

  “But I, unfortunately, don’t like the fact that everyone is staring at my sexy boyfriend, because I’m selfish and I know it. I want you all to myself.” he whispered seductively and started scratching his nails down my back. “I want to be the only one to touch you, both in an innocent way and not so innocent. I want to be the only one to embrace you. I want to be the only one to kiss you. I want my name to be the only name you scream. I want my mouth to be the only mouth to ever touch your skin. I want to be the only one that can give you all the pleasure you can get.”

  I had to bite my lip to keep me from moaning. I wouldn’t be able to resist him much longer.

  “Last but not least I want to be the only one to fuck you so hard that you wont be able to walk the next day.“ he stopped for a second. “But the thing is.” he started once again. “Those things already occur to me.”

  I took hold of his shirt and slammed his lips to mine. I didn’t care if I was angry, I didn’t care if he was just taking advantage of me. I didn’t care if he was using me. The only thing I cared about was his body against mine. Simple as that.

  My hands went down to his back and I slowly made them go further down until they were at his bum. I gave it a squeeze and he moaned. I took advantage of his open mouth and stuck my tongue inside.

  He smirked against my lips as he took control of the kiss. I made a small protesting sound and tried to take the lead. He, on the other hand, wanted to show me who the ‘man’ in this relationship was so he took hold of my hands and pulled them down to the sink, holding them there. He was obviously much stronger so I gave up and let him have it his way.