Edward & Bella (Chapter 4)

So this is really just a mini chapter. I felt like I had to update only tho there have only been like 2 days since my last one :s But here it is! I'm also on my way to write a new one in my other story 'Inside the castle walls (Zouis)'.

                                    ----------------------------------------------------

                                                                    Zayn’s POV

  When I woke up this morning Safaa had apparently made my bed her private trampoline. I groaned and slowly sat up.

  “Wake up lazy bum. You have to get ready for school.” she happily said and dragged me out of bed.

  “I’m up, I’m up.” I said chuckling at her adorableness. “Now get out of my room, nutbag. I have to dress.”

  With one last giggle she skipped happily out of the room. How I missed this.

  When I got downstairs mom and dad had disappointed me by leaving early for work, so I had to make breakfast for me and the girls. 

  “Dinner’s served” I said and gave them the toast and eggs. 

  After I ate I hurried to school, and for the first time in my whole life I had been happy and excited to see what the day had to give. 

  When I arrived at school I was again greeted by Perrie and the rest. We hung out a bit before I had to get to chemistry. Walking in a bit late I noticed that all the kids were standing by the wall. I shot Niall a questioning look and walked toward him.

  “He’s on his way to-” he started but was cut off by the teacher.

  “So as all of you know each year we have laboratory partner, which is why you are all standing there.” he said and Niall made hand gestures toward him to tell me that was what he was going to say. “I think it is just best if I do it now so we wont have any seating trouble. I am re-doing the partnership now due to the new student.”

  “Adam and Ed” he started and one of the boys in English class got in the front. He called up a few names before he came to mine.

  “Zayn Malik, so you are the new student. Ay?” the teacher said and gave me a friendly smile. “Well, you are seated with Mr. Harry Styles.”

  Most of the people in the room wolf whistled and wiggled their eyebrows. Others just laughed. It was obvious by their looks that everyone in the room knew about Harry’s new keen interest in me. I looked at over to him and his grinning face. Typical. The lord is testing me.

  I sat down beside him and ignored the smirk placed on his face. He just openly stared at me with interest and absolutely no shame. When everyone had gotten their partner and sat down I was still receiving amused looks.

  The teacher had to leave the room to print out some questions for us so I just sat still in my seat, doodling on a paper. I heard movement beside me and pretended not to notice the way Harry moved closer.

  “This is just like Edward and Bella.” Harry said a little to happily. I slowly looked up with a raised eyebrow. “They start out as lab partners and end in eternal love.”

  “Except for the fact that I am a boy and I like girls, and unfortunately you are not a girl.” I commented, but he choose to ignore it.

  Flinging an arm over my shoulder he continued talking, making big hand gestures with each word he said. “Cant you just see it so clearly. Bella is new at a school and suddenly she sees this dashing gorgeous guy just walk through the door. She thinks ‘Who is he and where did he come from?’ and he just gives her his famous million dollar smile. The next thing she knows she is in love with him, Edward. And later on they realize that Bella is in fact not Bella, she is Zayn and Edward is not Edward, he is Harry.”

  “Yeah. Cant wait for you to turn into a sparkling little vampire.” I said and nudged his arm away with my hand. “It’s a sad thing that I don’t like Twilight. Otherwise your metaphor would have worked better.”

  With that the teacher walked in.