Mission made (Chapter 2)

This chapter is kind of short and is just in Harry's point of view. Its also kind of just him thinking. or having a conversation with himself in his brain.... :))
And the song on the side, Wings, is honestly one of the best creations of all time. I just thought it fit this chapter because lets be real, Harry is a total butterfly. And this Harry is so open about his  sexuality and doesn't care what other people thinks.
JUST LISTEN TO THE SONG! 

                                                 --------------------------------------------------------

                                                                      Harry’s pov

  I was just minding my own business, flirting with some of the girls to make them feel like I actually gave a shit, when everyone started whispering something about a new boy. Of course, like usually, I had to know what was going on so I turned around. There walking down the hall was the most beautiful human being I had ever seen my whole entire life. He had golden tan skin and a raven colored hair perfectly styled in a quiff. He was wearing a pretty tight white shirt, so I could faintly see some abs. While I was enjoying the view he turned around and caught me looking. Like normally I didn’t care if someone saw me staring so I just gave him my world famous smirk. Just as he went too look away I bit my lip seductively and winked. Honestly I wasn’t sure if he saw or not, but I have a good feeling he did because he just stared at the ground blushing furiously.

  “He’s hot, isn’t he?” one of the girls, Amber, asked me with an evil glint in her eye.

  “Extremely.” I said, but I was busy looking at his bum. Wow. I just want to go there and grab it s-

  “Harry, do I look fat in this?” I glared over to see who had disturbed my thoughts and saw Karen, another one of these girls, standing in front of me in probably the shortest and tightest pencil skirt I have ever seen and a v- neck tank top, showing so much more than I ever wanted to see, that was cut over her belly so you could see her belly button piercing. Whore. Don’t get me wrong tho. I appreciate girls and am very thankful for them, but those girls who show everything don’t amuse me the slightest bit. Everyone seems to think that it does, but I’d never want a girl that has just no self respect. If I ever had a girlfriend I would want her to myself. I would want to be the only one too see her beautiful body, not the whole universe. And besides, I had always preferred boys a bit more than girls. Especially now after seeing that godly creation. How I’d love to be able to call him mine and be the only one that could hold him and love him.

  Once again I was torn from my thoughts as I heard a fake girly cough. When I looked up I saw Karen standing there looking really offended. Just then I realized that I hadn’t answered her. Oops. She muttered ‘jerk’ and walked away. I tried to hide a smile but failed miserably. 

  When I saw the boy in English class I grinned to myself, knowing Mr. Smith’s ways of ‘getting to know the new kid’. He told us we could ask him whatever we wanted and my hand immediately shoot up. Zayn. That is defiantly the most beautiful name I had ever heard, fitting his looks. And that voice. God, I’m starting to sound like a teenage girl who’s in love.

  I have to admit that I was really taken by surprise when he said that he got expelled for fighting, but I got over it. My best friend, Louis, looked over at me and saw me with a raised hand. He grinned evilly at me and I did the same back. He knew my interest in the new boy, so he knew my plan. When it was finally my turn I saw worry flash in his eyes for a second, but it went away as quick as it came.

  “So Zayn, here is my question. Are you gay?” I asked with confidence smirking over at him. He eyes shot wide and he choked on what i assumed was air. My question had obviously taken him by surprise. 

  “No. I’m straight as can be” When these words came out I had reached my decision.

  “Not for long” I had made it my mission to make this boy mine before the end of the school year.

                                                        -----------------------------------------

Rember to like, vote and comment on this story if you like it!
You dont have to. Lets just say that if you don't vote i will cut you into pieces and glue you to my bedroom ceiling..... no pressure :DD