Table madness & Hazza boi (Chapter 3)

Just wanted to point out how flipping sexy Hazza boi is looking on that picture 
------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>
Hope you're going to enjoy le chapta :D 

                                          ------------------------------------------------

                                                           Zayn’s pov

  When the bell finally rang Perrie dragged me to one of the tables where everyone in the group was sitting.

  “I’ll tell you now” Perrie told me and all the attention was at her.
  “Pardon” I said confused, not seeing where this was going.
  “In the hallway, when Harry checked you out. Ya’ know, bit his lips and winked. And of course we cant forget English class.” she said with intense hand gestures. The girls on the table all made fake dramatic gasps and clasped at their hearts. I just blushed looking down at the table, intently staring at one rice that seemed very interesting at the moment. I looked up just to be met with a smirking Irish lad.
  “You’re screwed man” Niall said keeping in his laughter. I just gave him an annoyed glare, that seemed to make him loose his control, and turned to Perrie. I ushered her to keep talking over the explosion of laughter that came out of Niall.
  “You see. Hazza boi is the number 1 player in school-” she started but I cut her off.
  “Could’ve figured that out myself.” I commented but she clamped her hand over my mouth making a ‘shhh’ sound, shutting me up.

  “Do not interrupt my story young man.” she said seriously but could see a glint of amusement in here eyes. “As I was saying. Harry is openly bi and proud of his sexuality. He has been seen with both boys and girls doing the dirty. And Harry doesn’t get crushes. If he likes someone he is just forward and open about it. There are never crushes. But now YOU my friend are an exception. I was sitting in class and I heard Harry talk to his best mate, Louis, about his plan on getting you.”

  I looked at her wide eyed and moved her hand from my mouth.

  “Well, whatever his plan is I assure you, its not going to work.” I said over the whole group who were still incredibly amused and Niall recovering from his laughing fit. “I am straight as a pole.”

  Danielle spoke up now. “Mate, Harry doesn’t care if your straight or not. In his world every pole is made of plastic and plastic sure does bend.”
  “I agree with Danielle.” Liam said watching me with half pity and half amusement. “I also agree with Niall. You’re screwed”
  “Thanks for the optimism guys. I really appreciate it.” I said grumpily but that didn’t wipe that smirk off their face. 

  As I was eating I felt someone’s eyes on me. I looked up and was immediately met with green orbs. Oh no, I thought as Harry took in my appearance for the millionth time today. When he saw me staring back he grinned and starting biting his lip seductively at me and winked. Same thing as before, but a bit more heated. I rolled my eyes and turned over to the table again, tuning into the conversation. I could see Perrie’s smug grin, but I didn’t dare look in her direction. I heard a light laughter from the other table and I fought the urge to look over to where the laughter came, aka Harry, and listen to what he was whispering to the humongous group of people. Soon I felt dozens of eyes on me from the other table, meaning Harry had obviously told them something about me. 

  Obviously sensing my uncomfortableness (that even a word? Hah), Leigh-Anne turned her attention to me.

  “So you coming to the party?” she asked kindly.