The First Halloween party (Chapter 13) Part 2

Previously on ‘the First Halloween Party’; what you missed with the mature part.

    I pulled back when I realized why I had been angry before.

  Harry looked at me confused and unsure of why I was pushing him away.

  Without saying a word I unlocked the door and went out. That is when Harry understood.

  “Wow!” he yelled bitterly. “I’m being stood up by my own boyfriend! How nice! Sex and leave.”

  I looked around and saw that no one had heard.

  I went over to the group and told them I had to go. They were a bit suspicious but just nodded and hugged me goodbye. I could also feel Louis’s questioning gaze on me, but I didn’t look back.

  Everyone was commenting on how ‘hot’ I was looking tonight while I made my way through the crowd, but I just kept walking until I was outside, where I slumped against the wall and broke down. I lost my virginity and I’m not even sure if I can say if I’m in a relationship or not. I feel like a slut. I could’ve just waited for a better time, not while I was angry.

  But what is done is done.

  I sighed to myself and walked home, clueless about the green -or red at the minute- eyed boy who was heartbroken, sitting alone in one of the bathroom stalls.

                                              Now:

                                        Harry’s POV

  I cant believe it, I thought as I sat on the closed toilet in one of the stalls. Zayn had just left. I got that he was angry, but, did he really have to leave?

  I don’t think I’ve ever felt so bad about myself. Like I wasn’t worth it. I might be overreacting, but the first time I find someone I love an he leaves me? Why couldn’t just one of my one night stands leave instead of him. And what is the reason for him leaving. Was I bad sex? Can’t be, otherwise someone ought to have told me. Didn’t he love me? Well, he never said he did, so I wasn’t really losing anything there. Had he grown tired of me? Didn’t he like me anymore? Was he straight after all?

  Millions of thoughts occurred to me while I was in there, but I was woken out of my daydream with a knock. ‘Zayn!’ I thought hopefully and went to open the stall door. 

  Did he really feel bad for leaving me here alone?

  I couldn’t hide the disappointment in my face when I saw Louis standing there, worried.

  “Are you this happy to see me!?” Louis asked with sarcasm.

  “Sorry, Louis.” I whispered. “I was expecting someone else.”

  Louis looked around the room.

  “I don’t see anyone.” he replied.

  “No, um, he’s gone.” I muttered, more like telling it to myself.

  Louis looked puzzled for a minute before he locked the door and leaned against it.

  “Zayn.” he stated. “What happened?”

  “Basically, as you know, we had kind of an argument today.” I started and he nodded, ushering me to continue. “Well, he was just looking so good tonight that I couldn’t control myself. He seems to be pretty out in space when he is angry, so he didn’t stop me.”