ANOTHER NOT A CHAPTER! NEW STORY ON IT'S WAY

So basically it is just moa, Valerie, with an AWESOME ANNOUNCEMENT!.... Liam......

I am starting a Ziam story (I can't stop writing Zayn bromances...... awkward.....) that will probably be called 'Just down the street' tho i'm not sure :// BUT my ideas about it are kind of awesome.... harry.....

Here is kind of how I imagine it to be... Niall.... :

Zayn is just this guy who lives in Bradford (Yes, this one is a Bradfor one... yaaay!) and he is an art student. Liam is kind of the popular jock, but he is really shy and A NON-HEARTBREAKER. Everyone, not Liam, thinks the art students are these depressed people who draw their emotions on a paper, but that is not true. They are the opposite. What happens inside of the art room in beyond craziness. it is kind of like in hairspray when the girl gets detention and there are like awesome and beautiful black people dancing there. Anywho. the neighborhood Zayn lives in is kind of a place where Spanish, Mexican, Arabic and African, all these kind of mixed skintones, come live (I have gotten a new found love for people with darker skintones because I have a friend who is from Mexico and another one from Africa and they excite me.... NOT IN A DIRTY WAY!!). each weekend the people in the neighborhood get together in kind of a party with Mexican music and food and stuff (Like the salsa party in step up 2). Liam is walking past when he sees them all having fun and dancing and is really appealed to it. ever since that he also finds all the people from his school, that were there, really exciting. Zayn happens to be one of them......

so... that was long and.... interesting? but my drabbles (is that what it is called?) never seem exciting, at least not as exciting as the story itself. but pretty pleeeeeeaase read it! i promise you that it will be worth your time..... penis.......

on another note i just wanted to tell you that i decided to change the next chapter in this current Zarry story! i'm rewriting a part of it so dont kill me for not being done. it will be up soon, i think. if i'm not to lazy this week....... louis.......

      -Valerie xx .......zayn......